Congrats Draven

xhairs

Congrats Draven, I know you were bumed on missing the con, you deserve the win. You have got to make it to next years, at least so we can put a face to you...lol.

well now we've seen it.........I say we put it back! @smilepunch@ j/k

you look really familliar to me though Drav..i need to think about it for a while but you remind me of someone??

also congrats to ya! and get a hair cut!!! ;)

TM

Great job man, I am happy for you, you deserve a lot. You better enjoy it, cuz if you don't I am gonna take it from you, and you could by another one when you next album comes out. LOL. Congrats bro.

Me.jpg

sorry, I had to hunt it down.. so I can finally put a face to the name @loll@

Sorry to hear you didn't win American Idol, but when's the next album coming out?

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Yup Yup, Congrats. the only thing that would have made it better is if I had won. J/K. Glad you won. You've turned into the 'voice' of this Joe board for me, so I'm glad to see you get something in return.

i agree with ct on this one :)

Don't worry they are getting opened. I display my figs loose!

And thanks for all the kind words from all the new posters. Like I said before, I :wub: this place and you guys are the reason!

Draven