Can Anyone Pick Me Up Some Convention Exclusives?

Hammerfel

I'm stuck at home tearing apart my kitchen for the missus. She bought new cabinets at Ikea. :\

I'm a Master Collector member, so I'm going to get the MARS figure set, but I also want the Skyhawks, AGP, Mech and Steel Brigade guys.

Can anyone hook me up? I can send the $$ ASAP. Youll also get credit when these figs/vehicles show up in one of my Dios. :) PM me with a phone # or email and I'll call or email ASAP.

I'm stuck at home tearing apart my kitched for the missus. She bought new cabinets at Ikea. :\

I'm a Master Collector member, so I'm going to get the MARS figure set, but I also want the Skyhawks, AGP, Mech and Steel Brigade guys.

Can anyone hook me up? I can send the $$ ASAP. Youll also get credit when these figs/vehicles show up in one of my :)Dios. PM me with a phone # or email and I'll call or email ASAP.

see man, that's what happens when you don't hang out with the noks. ;) nov and och were totally taking requests (i know they're getting some sets for bernie). don't know if you can get a hold of them now. i don't know if their cell phones work over there. might be worth trying.

Hammer- You may want to take Draven up on that. I've been trying to reach Matt since last night, and still no answer this morning. He may not have charged his phone before leaving or brought the charger. I'll keep trying, but you may want to make other arrangements.

They really sold out? I heard only the Moray had? I did not think anything was that great to sell out besides that. Color me funny if so.

Draven

Yeah, someone bid $130.00 at the charity auction for the top alone.

Hammer sent you a PM if you want the SB 3 and 2 pack. Tazzman got them both for me but I don't really want them that much. I probably would have just sold some of them off anyway.

Draven

You mean to tell me that I stood in line for you and you did not want them ;), the line was not as bad this time around but it almost made me miss out on the parachute drop. I am not sure what they are out of but I am not going back to the store until next year lol.

Thanks Draven and Tazz! That rocks! Tazz, your wait in line was not in vain! You've totally made my day! :)

I saw the Moray witht the blue top, and it looks great. I tought you were talking about the Joe Camo green one we're getting at TRU.

Now for some Sky Hawk, AGP, and Desto's Mech. :)

I REALLY appreciate it Tazz! But Hammer wants them so much more than I do. I like them but he really LIKES them! I say let the guy who really wants then have them? Good toy karma might come back to hit me sometime down the road. :)

Thanks again Tazz! Look forward to my IG set though! :)

Draven

I REALLY appreciate it Tazz! But Hammer wants them so much more than I do. I like them but he really LIKES them! I say let the guy who really wants then have them? Good toy karma might come back to hit me sometime down the road. :)

Draven

It is all hood, always here to help a fellow friend and collector.

Thanks Draven and Tazz! That rocks! Tazz, your wait in line was not in vain! You've totally made my day! :)

I saw the Moray witht the blue top, and it looks great. I tought you were talking about the Joe Camo green one we're getting at TRU.

Now for some Sky Hawk, AGP, and Desto's Mech. :)

It is all good bro. The line was a pain but it was worth it to help out a friend and fellow collector. That is what this is all about.

Draven

It is all hood, always here to help a fellow friend and collector.

True dat buddy. IM me you get back and we will chat!

Draven