People At The Con

JayC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres some Socal!!! And Skarapz!!!!

Lots of pics fo Tom, Jay. You guys kiss and make up?

also how did you get Tom to take his lips away from DDP's but long enough to take a pic?

Is tim Seeley as ripped as his action figure?

Dude whoever that crystal ball is has got to become a member of CFB.

Yeah, that is one of our mascotts lol. We are going to try and work on getting his face on a file card and hopefully through magnum 6 delta a file card t shirt.

Now, only if we could find someone to dress like Golobulus :)

SCRAPS IS SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS 4 HIS FANCLUB: THE SKARAPLINGZ!!1!1LOL DOGG!1!DON'T TEASE!!!

Have him hook me up with an autograph but make sure it has the #US1# icon on it cause I can get more on ebay if it does...

hmmm someone is mysteriously absent from all those pics @smilepunch@

anyways nah its been cool, trying to hang out with everyone is cool and bad though. I didnt get to hang out with Jayc, Tom, Chazz, Brent, and Dg, and Darren, cause I was hanging with Nov, Occ, Violent Fix, and Guilty one, but its all good, Tommorrow get to chill with Jay C and everyone and just talk.

Wish more of you all showed up, be cool to chill .

DAMN how could you forget about me after all we have been thru this weekend! @smilepunch@

Im the good looking one with the Tat on my left arm.

http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=200...ze=800&start=15

I had a great time and it was cool to meet you all.

anyways nah its been cool, trying to hang out with everyone is cool and bad though.  I didnt get to hang out with Jayc, Tom, Chazz, Brent, and Dg, and Darren, cause I was hanging with Nov, Occ, Violent Fix, and Guilty one, but its all good, Tommorrow get to chill with Jay C and everyone and just talk.

DAMN how could you forget about me after all we have been thru this weekend! @smilepunch@

i posted that before chilling with you bro lol

anyways nah its been cool, trying to hang out with everyone is cool and bad though.  I didnt get to hang out with Jayc, Tom, Chazz, Brent, and Dg, and Darren, cause I was hanging with Nov, Occ, Violent Fix, and Guilty one, but its all good, Tommorrow get to chill with Jay C and everyone and just talk.

i posted that before chilling with you bro lol

That's it your fired! @firedevil@

He was very cool, I hung out with him briefly on Saturday nigh...aahh Sunday morning at 4:30am. i was coming back from the clubs and he and one of my buddies at Joe sightings were having a lobby party. Smoking, drinking, puking in trash cans. All the fun stuff.

Man, you guys look like you're ready to put a serious hurtin' on someone.

I still wish you guys would have hung out later on Saturday.

Man, you guys look like you're ready to put a serious hurtin' on someone.

I still wish you guys would have hung out later on Saturday.

Man I don't how the hell your ass was up! are you sure you even slept? If you did not wake us when you did we might have been sleeping till 12:00! or until I got tired of OCH and Nov's load ass snoring! @firedevil@

Zod! That is James. He is a member of the Joe Ohio (Johio) group. I will be meeting with him in the near future as they build a Indiana-Ohio group. The dude is hilarious! He went out on the infamous bar-hop night on Friday. I will never forget when he was dancing with the chick on her Bachlorette party. That image is forever etched in my mind.

BTW, the webmaster of Magnum6Delta webmaster took a close up of James face so he could photoshop it onto an iron-on they were using for t-shirts.