The Rocc

obiprime

No, not really. Just that one for the 5 inch figures as far as I know. But a TNI spotlight on it had the Microman Batman in it and it didnt look TOO out of scale.

And for the record I dont have an issue with the ROCC not having a roof. I was just being silly.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's cool that we're getting such a large vehicle. Actually, 2 large vehicles, since the Rhino is $30.

The ROCC actually reminds me of the Joe vehicle from Marvel's GI Joe #6 and 7 when the Joes first met the Oktober guard. The plane launch bay/gantry is like a mini version of the Defiant complex.

I'm betting the ROCC will be featured heavily in the Sigma 6 cartoon. Since the Joe team is small, they probably use the ROCC as their headquarters for most missions.

I can't wait to see the Mech Walker, BET Tracker, and the other Sigma 6 vehicle(s) shown on that design artwork pop up as more 3.75" vehicles.

I haven't been this excited for Joe toys since I was a kid.

The ROCC actually reminds me of the Joe vehicle from Marvel's GI Joe #6 and 7 when the Joes first met the Oktober guard. The plane launch bay/gantry is like a mini version of the Defiant complex.

yeah that thing was quite star wars-y, and that's coming from the comic, something some fans take a lot more seriously than the cartoon.

I will never under stand how people can claim to love the RAH Joe years all the way through the end of the 80's and then complain about sci fi elements! lol Ah ok what ever, its been there for a long time folks.

Draven

THANK YOU DPRIME!!! Someone else who finally sees that ROCC as being rejected from Star Wars. There is hope for this fandom yet.

The old Rolling Thunder , Mean Dog, X-19, MCC and about a dozen other RAH vehicles looks more "Star Wars" than this thing.

deffinately mcc looks like sandcrawler

The ROCC actually reminds me of the Joe vehicle from Marvel's GI Joe #6 and 7 when the Joes first met the Oktober guard.  The plane launch bay/gantry is like a mini version of the Defiant complex.

yeah that thing was quite star wars-y, and that's coming from the comic, something some fans take a lot more seriously than the cartoon.

Hey, someone made a custom / dio of that for the Con:

PICT0963.jpg

Guest A-MAN

Sort of reminds me of the big truck from UNIVERSAL SOLDIER.

The jet fighter is kind of silly, I'd rather have more command center stuff than that.

Pretty spiffy vehicle. If they'd been releasing stuff like this, I'd have gotten it. I never had any interest in the Patriot Grizzly, and wasn't impressed by the Thunderwing.

I wish it had two of those gun turrets.

Now if Cobra could just get something besides submarines and HISS variants....

hmm.. I must be getting really out of touch with what is cool now.. cause I hate this thing.. first I hated the Rhino, and now this.. and everybody else loves them @lol@

I think they are both way too cheezy and cheap looking... I'll say it again.. TONKA!

the ONLY thing I like about it is the color...

HOW come New sculpt crap doesn't get ruined with the marble plastic?? @lol@

no.. save the marble for RAH stuff.. thanks @rolleye@

I love the marblized plastic wish they used it more! lol

Draven

and I hate you @lol@

hmm.. I must be getting really out of touch with what is cool now.. cause I hate this thing.. first I hated the Rhino, and now this.. and everybody else loves them @lol@

I think they are both way too cheezy and cheap looking... I'll say it again.. TONKA!

the ONLY thing I like about it is the color...

HOW come New sculpt crap doesn't get ruined with the marble plastic?? @lol@

no.. save the marble for RAH stuff.. thanks @rolleye@

I love the marblized plastic wish they used it more! lol

Draven

and I hate you @lol@

@lol@

Well what if we could get in on JvC and off RAH? Would you love me again? @smilepunch@

lol

Draven

Too bad Hasbro didn't switch the colors of this thing for the Moray. I would've loved a grey Moray.

I think the ROCC is pretty cool. Probably the only other cool vehicle to come out since JvC got the NAC. Anyway, I like the grey. This thing makes a great mobile command center.

The weapons could be better though. JvC vehicles almost always have cheesy looking weapons.