Crappy Figure Brigade!

flint069

I just called my boss about the T-shirts being made. He has a guy that makes our T's for our bar. I asked him to see if he can get a quote for a run of 20 and a run of 40 shirts. With a 3" pocket logo. This is just to give us an idea on pricing. There will probably be a $25 set-up fee on top. My guess the shirts will run anywhere from $10-20 apiece. I know thats broad. My bars cost is like $8 a shirt because we buy in huge numbers. If there are just a handful of us who knows!!! We can get the shirts then maybe put our individual handles on teh back with Walmart letters. We can vote on a color shirt. Heres how I envision it. ALMOST a Neon -Blue.

banner.jpg

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo joe show, I will get that stuff you asked for to you mid week. The last 10 days have been ultra crazy and it won't slow down until Wed evening.

Ugly homer: Welcome to the site! hopefully you make it to next year's con so we can induct you as a full fledged CFB-er! And if you still need storage space... :)

Card: would you mind please emailing me the CFB logo so I can put it in my signature like we talked about at the con? If you need to wait till things slow down that is totally cool, just reminding you like you asked me to at the con.

I don't know if this helps or you have something elese in mind.

CFB4LIFE.jpg

CFBGLOB.jpg

look above for a potential shirt design. My boss just got back to me. $20 for him to make a screen which he keeps on file and is a one time fee. So if we want more in the future, we don't have to pay that. We have to order a minimum of 24 shirts at a cost of $5 apiece. They do good work as they make our shirts for us and we retail the shirts at $12.95 and we have brisk sales. No can someone get us an unobstructed CFB logo that is at least 6"s. So he has a decent size to work with. My boss will let me know what shirt colors we have to choose from. Let me know what ya think and we can proceed from there. I figure $140 will get us our screen and 24 shirts. I'll need some help! So if like Zod, Tazz, Adroq, Cmmdr, Yo Joe, me and 1 other can chip in $20 we can painlessly get em made. And any members who want one we can charge $9 or 10 shipped (cost plus shipping).

look above for a potential shirt design. My boss just got back to me. $20 for him to make a screen which he keeps on file and is a one time fee. So if we want more in the future, we don't have to pay that. We have to order a minimum of 24 shirts at a cost of $5 apiece. They do good work as they make our shirts for us and we retail the shirts at $12.95 and we have brisk sales. No can someone get us an unobstructed CFB logo that is at least 6"s. So he has a decent size to work with. My boss will let me know what shirt colors we have to choose from. Let me know what ya think and we can proceed from there. I figure $140 will get us our screen and 24 shirts. I'll need some help! So if like Zod, Tazz, Adroq, Cmmdr, Yo Joe, me and 1 other can chip in $20 we can painlessly get em made. And any members who want one we can charge $9 or 10 shipped (cost plus shipping).

I am good for $20-$25!

Can you believe the '06 con was going into be in New Orleans!?

We should put the New Orleans as the site on the shirt and have it x'ed out and the new site 'handwritten' in. There is no way we're going to New Orleans. No way......

Looks good....Im down with it. Anyway we can get Crystal Ball on the shirt?

Ok guys as president for life of CFB I feel I have to say something about the disaster. I implore you to try and make a donation or volunteer your time to the relief effort in New Orleans. I just signed up to be a volunteer down there. Don't know if they need me but Im going to try and do my part. Also I want you and your loved ones to be safe and be smart in these next few months ahead. Its going to get very messy across America and God know what may happen where we are all at. New Orleans was a major hub for alot of America's import so alot of goods will go up in price in the next few weeks. In my part of MD gas is up to 3.99 for premium. There were reports of people looting and stealing gas from stations and cars as well. Our first priority is the safety of our families and loved ones. I would like all of you to switch into survival mode and just be aware of your surroundings from here on in. Try to keep in contact with a fellow CFB in your area as well. If anyone needs to talk to me just give me a call at 301-346-8903. Stay safe, stay strong and stay alive.

El CFB Presidente For Life

-Zod

yo joe show, I will get that stuff you asked for to you mid week. The last 10 days have been ultra crazy and it won't slow down until Wed evening.

Ugly homer: Welcome to the site! hopefully you make it to next year's con so we can induct you as a full fledged CFB-er! And if you still need storage space... :)

Card: would you mind please emailing me the CFB logo so I can put it in my signature like we talked about at the con? If you need to wait till things slow down that is totally cool, just reminding you like you asked me to at the con.

What does induction include ? Do I get a waffle maker or something ;-)

By the way guys, you can add Sigma Six to the Crappy Figure thingee, check out my review in the gi joe section.

While I personally would like to add them, we cant. We have a 10 yr rule in the bylaws that we cant nomnate anything until its been out that long. Now you know that in 10+ yrs those bad boys will be ripe for the CFB.

Is the logo going to be screenprinted in one color? Or is it more like a heat transfer of the logo? (I used to work in the industry and I'm trying to figure out how the logo will turn out...)

And speaking of the logo... @grumpy@

It's gone. The original one I created is long gone - my hard drive crashed during a backup session and I lost 5 years+ worth of stuff. That's not to say I can't recreate it, but it will take a little time...

By the way guys, you can add Sigma Six to the Crappy Figure thingee, check out my review in the gi joe section.

Humm I do not think that will happen for a long time since Sigma Six is not in 3/3/4 form and this is to honor the RAH 3/3/4 line. I guess this will upset some and sorry but CFB is to honor the 3/3/4 line. :D

Well I kinda gotta disagree there Tazzles. I belive we all agreed that only ARAH characters were allowed in the CFB. Sigma six does use ARAH characters and as such they would be allowed. Now I may be wrong(which im sure I am in some way), but I dont think we ever said they had to be 3 3/4, only ARAH and they had to be over 10 yrs old(so we didnt step on anything new hasbro was doing for us). This does beg a vote by the members at the next con if it hasnt been decided on.

Is the logo going to be screenprinted in one color? Or is it more like a heat transfer of the logo? (I used to work in the industry and I'm trying to figure out how the logo will turn out...)

It's gone. The original one I created is long gone - my hard drive crashed during a backup session and I lost 5 years+ worth of stuff. That's not to say I can't recreate it, but it will take a little time...

You know for a guy thats not even a member yet, doing this for free and using your own spare time you sure are making alot of excuses. I thought you were made of better stuff... @smilepunch@

Next you'll tell me your wife and kids are more important then the CFB. Hmmmmf, and you call yourself a Joe collector, for shame fly, for shame.

Well I kinda gotta disagree there Tazzles. I belive we all agreed that only ARAH characters were allowed in the CFB. Sigma six does use ARAH characters and as such they would be allowed. Now I may be wrong(which im sure I am in some way), but I dont think we ever said they had to be 3 3/4, only ARAH and they had to be over 10 yrs old(so we didnt step on anything new hasbro was doing for us). This does beg a vote by the members at the next con if it hasnt been decided on.

I guess you have a good point there card. I thought for sure it was only for 3/3/4 figures since it was ARAH size. That is why we also did not touch the 12" size. Since sigma was a 6" I was not sure (and I guess we will have to see) that we could vote on this. Also we are going to be waiting until the year 2015 to vote them in. I guess if we vote to vot on the new 6" line too, then some people start counting down :D

You know for a guy thats not even a member yet, doing this for free and using your own spare time you sure are making alot of excuses. I thought you were made of better stuff... @smilepunch@

Next you'll tell me your wife and kids are more important then the CFB. Hmmmmf, and you call yourself a Joe collector, for shame fly, for shame.

@loll@

I should be ashamed of myself... @smilepunch@

Well I kinda gotta disagree there Tazzles. I belive we all agreed that only ARAH characters were allowed in the CFB. Sigma six does use ARAH characters and as such they would be allowed. Now I may be wrong(which im  sure I am in some way), but I dont think we ever said they had to be 3 3/4, only ARAH and they had to be over 10 yrs old(so we didnt step on anything new hasbro was doing for us). This does beg a vote by the members at the next con if it hasnt been decided on.

I guess you have a good point there card. I thought for sure it was only for 3/3/4 figures since it was ARAH size. That is why we also did not touch the 12" size. Since sigma was a 6" I was not sure (and I guess we will have to see) that we could vote on this. Also we are going to be waiting until the year 2015 to vote them in. I guess if we vote to vot on the new 6" line too, then some people start counting down :D

I thought it was everything up until 94. However, I think as long as it's ARAH mold, it should count no matter what year.

S6 and new sculpt molds shouldn't be included in my opinion, but whatever you guys decide is totally cool with me.