Crappy Figure Brigade!

flint069

Heh....can't get enough of French and Canadian jokes. :D

As for the type of screen print, I personally want something that won't wear off after two trips to the washing machine. We made all sorts of shirts for parties and stuff when I was in college. After a year or so, they ended up looking like blank Tees again. To me, price is not an issue, however, I would defer to Superfly for his input and expertice on this.

As for Sigma Six, I don't think it has a place in the CFB. But, as we found out with that crazy "lalalalala" yell, the majority rules, so if we go by that precident, I guess anything is possible. If the majority rules on it, I can live with it.

Still no word on a new con site? I guess my reliable source who told me about Norfolk was wrong. Oh well, ya bound to get one wrong every once in a while.....especially if you trust someone else! :D

I am on the road again this week, back in ol' Jersey. Then I will get my first bit of vacation since the con. When I get back from my vacation, my boss tells me that there is a possibility that I will have to hop another plane back to San Jose. Hey, if and when a con site it picked, I may have enough points to fly and stay for free!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry Im going to have to pull rank here so to speak, but lets keep Sigma Six out of this. This is talking about or bizzaro love for crappy figures hasbro made for the RAH line. Besides I kinda like S6. Heavy Duty looks really cool. I will take my beating with a rubber hose now.

Yeah but your canadian, so does your opinion count....run run run run run run run ......lol. Im not scared of you, as long as your up there in canada and im down here.

What you really meant to say is that my opinion doesn't count you foolish Coloradorian @smilepunch@ :P

I know you really love us canucks that our opinions do count. @loll@

I'll see you again at next year's con. @PContest@

Crystal Ball profile is up at the CFB site! I encourage veryone he has been to the past 2 cons to go sign up and get things going (Ska....wait.....where is Skarapz??!? Brent, Darren, Kevin, Jamison, etc). TNI is still our home!!! but heres a place we can discuss CFB junk without clogging up TNI!

lol i'm still here bro @smilepunch@

Im sorry Im going to have to pull rank here so to speak, but lets keep Sigma Six out of this.  This is talking about or bizzaro love for crappy figures hasbro made for the RAH line.  Besides I kinda like S6.  Heavy Duty looks really cool.  I will take my beating with a rubber hose now.

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

Im sorry Im going to have to pull rank here so to speak, but lets keep Sigma Six out of this.  This is talking about or bizzaro love for crappy figures hasbro made for the RAH line.  Besides I kinda like S6.  Heavy Duty looks really cool.  I will take my beating with a rubber hose now.

ZOD HAS SPOKEN!!

All hail Zod!!!!

Actually I broke down and picked up heavy duty. I have to agree with Zod in taht this figure rocks. He cant go into the CFB.

ccav, I've missed a ton too. Skarapz what's going on man, haven't talked to you in a while . . . you still owe me @smilepunch@ I'm glad to see that the CFB is still going strong. I'm sure the rest of the founding members are as proud as I am.

I'm going to have to agree that S6 should not be included. This is strictly 3 3/4" crap. No shorter, no taller (except for our founding figure, who's strange lobster eye patch adorns our symbol to this day)

Let's have a brief look back . . . our founding fathers on the charter day of CFB, back in '03

Globgroup1.jpg

Globgroup2.jpg

golobulus.jpg

Hi team,

Sorry I haven't done much with the site in the last month, work and college have been taking up a crap load of my time. I was playing around with the idea of having a live chat to discuss all CFB issues and get some stuff hammered out. I can set up a chat room and we could pick a time. If this interests anybody, pm me.

• 2 months later...

Im in not sure if the wife is going, cause u know being new orleans and all. Anyway where are we on our individual project. Im pretty much done with the application for admission form, Just have to make it into a hard copy.

• 2 months later...

You guys need to induct the Street Fighter II Zangief figure into the CFB. The guy has fleshed colored B.A.T. legs. And no the guy is not supposed to be an android. Also, why is he wearing a hairy vest? I don't recall Zangief ever wearing such a thing.

At first I was going to go but our logistics officer mike decker isnt going to be there. since he isnt there and I get 90% of my stuff from him Im not going. Oh add the fact thata Im in line for a government clearance as well, so Im keeping travel to a minimum till its cleared. Some one pick me up a Sgt Slaughter figure and Card let me know the prices of stuff so I can send you the money way early this time.

At first I was going to go but our logistics officer mike decker isnt going to be there. since he isnt there and I get 90% of my stuff from him Im not going. Oh add the fact thata Im in line for a government clearance as well, so Im keeping travel to a minimum till its cleared. Some one pick me up a Sgt Slaughter figure and Card let me know the prices of stuff so I can send you the money way early this time.

Boo!!!! And here I thought you'd be at the con this year... I see how it is...

Well, kids... I know that this year'll be another expensive year for me. While my Coil army will be smaller than my IG army, it'll still be an "army" that can do nice and quick strikes... Say... 30 Coil troopers...?

-Kevin

What a drag Zod man, oh well we'll make sure your vote gets in the CFB. Dont sweat it, ill get your stuff again this year, I still have your joes from last year...lmao. Ill PM you and we can work out the money. At the very least i'll snag your Slaughter, im already grabbing one for Superfly, so whats another one.