Crappy Figure Brigade!

flint069

Well,

We'll be voting someone into the Hall of Lame before the weekends up.

One will enter this year as opposed to teh 3 last year (Golobulus, Crystal Ball, and Raptor)

Early nominees are

Eco-Warrior Deep-Six w/Finback

Robo-Joe

who else Tazz?!?

I figure a CFB'r in Minn can pm the final roster of nominees. I'll post the list and any stay-at-home CFBr's can pm their vote and I'll get it to Tazz by a designated time (probably before dinner tomorrow).

LALALALALALALALALA

Crappy Figures for Crappy People-The C.rappy F.igure B.rigade

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I miss all of you CFB'ers. I remember last convention like it was only yesterday . . . Anyway. I say that Robo-Joe would be a good nominee, though I would like to put a normal style figure in the running too (o-ring) Possibly a nice choice from the 93 Battle Corps . . . Fly Fishing Bazooka or Giraffe Camo Leatherneck

Man I miss all of you CFB'ers. I remember last convention like it was only yesterday . . . Anyway. I say that Robo-Joe would be a good nominee, though I would like to put a normal style figure in the running too (o-ring) Possibly a nice choice from the 93 Battle Corps . . . Fly Fishing Bazooka or Giraffe Camo Leatherneck

I know, George, don't you miss it? I think I'm going through withdrawals right now. I've only slept 3 hours, and all I can think about is con coverage.

I think my vote will go for Robo Joe, though. Orange, gold, and cyborg go together to make a nice crappy figure. :P

Well guys we met and our numbers are up this year ;)

The newest member that we are giving dishonorable discharge to is, Leopard Pants Letherneck.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/leatherneck3.shtml

We also started a decomissioned junkyard for vehicles, (we picked 4 to catch up), they were: the Cobra Pogo, Fort America, Battle Axe and the Ninja Lightening. We also discussed some more stuff that Adroq will be posting when he gets back.

Next year we'll Come up with a list of 10 guys and pass it out prior to con and vote. People not going will vote a few days prior to the con, and attendees will vote at dinner. attendees will not know the stay at home tally prior except maybe 1 representative whom the homefront guys pm their votes.

It was awesome to meet some of you TNI guys at the con. So, great that I decided to start posting here. Honestly, I thought Fisherman Bazooka was going to win it hands down, but then someone brought up Giraffe pants Leatherneck. He's crappy like Fisherman Bazooka, but he's got those pants.

As for Ninja Force Scarlett, tons of ninja force came up.

CFB TEAM PICTURE

f3845327.jpg

man i had alot of fun that night at the con! :D i think i laughed that night more then i laughed the entire weekend @lol@ man i wish you wre there ZOD @sad@ BTW, Mike and his wife (the awesome salers) told me to tell ya' hi #US1#

Well, at least Don made it front and center in this year's pic! Now we know he has 2 sexy arms!! lol.

As CFB secretary I'll be typing up all of the things discussed at this year's meeting, sending out an email to everyone who's email addy I have and also posting it here.

Just give me a couple of days to do it, since I just barely walked in my front door (houston) after driving from the Con (minneapolis) and am about to fall over.

You'll also start seeing me over here on a much more regular basis.

It was awesome to meet some of you TNI guys at the con. So, great that I decided to start posting here. Honestly, I thought Fisherman Bazooka was going to win it hands down, but then someone brought up Giraffe pants Leatherneck. He's crappy like Fisherman Bazooka, but he's got those pants.

As for Ninja Force Scarlett, tons of ninja force came up.

Heyyyyyy...captain canada made it....lol. It was cool to meet you at the con madman. Be nice to him guys, hes a great guy, for a canadian.. @smilepunch@

CFB TEAM PICTURE

f3845327.jpg

man i had alot of fun that night at the con! :D i think i laughed that night more then i laughed the entire weekend @lol@ man i wish you wre there ZOD @sad@ BTW, Mike and his wife (the awesome salers) told me to tell ya' hi #US1#

Man I so missed seeing everyone, cant wait till next year, Im thinking tshirts, meeting, drinks, new members, etc etc.