Mech Walker & Bet Tracker

gijoebase

Some amazon.com announced toys have not been seen yet. Any info?

Monkey Wrench

Footloose

Grand Slam

Cobra Trooper

Stuart "Outback" Selkirk

Munitia

Cobra Officer

Crash Cart

Lt. Falcon

Night Viper

Saw Viper

Low Light

Airtight

VEHICLES:

BET Tracker w/ Cobra BAT (Bravo Vehicle)

GI Joe Mech Walker (Bravo)

I also think its interesting that if you look at the sigma 6 tv show art (the vehicles posters), you see the new hiss in red and the RHINO, but, you also see a large mech and an unknown cobra vehicle. Could these be the BET Tracker and MEch Waler?

Hmm good points. Ive been wondering how much more stuff we would see too.

I figure there are still 2 more days left at the con, so maybe then they will unveil it!

hell, if they've brought salvo back from the proverbial dead, i don't see why they couldn't do the same for outback. and with all the support they've shown for cobra soldiers and officers, i don't see why the cobra officer couldn't see a new sculpt like major bludd and scrap iron have.

if they can mostly frankenstein a major bludd together, why couldn't they do the same for a cobra officer or outback?

Wow....Major Bludd is Franksteined. DAAAAAAAAAAAMN! I didn't even see it. I thought he was all new. I knew Footloose was almost entirely a Frankenstien, but they out did themselves with Bludd.

And I'm actually expecting the Cobra Officer and Trooper to be Frankenjoes of some kind, but I don't know where to begin to figure out what parts they'd use.

It will be a JvC franken fig if he is not orriginal parts. Not all of them are franken. Some are all new sculpts. I suspect Monkey Wrench and Falcon are on that lsit as both were sculpted a while back I heard.

Draven

We saw Footloose...he was Frankensteined from a Wave 6 Shipwreck, looked really good actually.

Yeah I was actually impressed how they did that but it makes since. His uniform back in the day looked like a basic troopers uniform and Ships looked the same way this time around so it worked.

It does break down almost perfect to make up Wave 3 and 4.

There are 5 Known Joes....

4 Cobra Troop builders

1 Dreadnok...

And 2 unknowns...Crash Cart and Munita.

That's 12 figures... if you divide that by 2 you get 6 figures per wave.

Now Crash Cart almost has to be a Joe if it's a Medical refrence, which is most proably is. Cobra had Scalpel and now Medi-Vipers...so they don't need any more Medical people. So if Crash Cart is a Joe, then that gives us 6 Joes. 3 per wave.

That would mean Munita was a new Cobra of some kind and I'm guessing female given the name. So that gives us 1 Cobra Indivudal and 2 Troop builder per wave.

That adds up in my math.

But I don't like the name Crash Cart...if we were going to get a Medic, I wish it would have been Lifeline. They have used Lifeline....although I think it was Sgt. Lifeline. Plus Lifeline showed up in the comic that came with 3V wave 7. And he didn't look anyting like the one that came in the Anti-Venom Task Force set. I half wonder if Crash Cart is Lifeline, but I wonder why they'd call him Crash Cart.

Crash Cart will be a new guy. Theres no reason theyd change Lifeline's name since he was used pretty recently. If the decision to re-name Lifeline DID come about, it would be much more likely to be along the lines of Dr Lifeline or Sgt Lifeline or even Edwin "Lifeline" Steen. Like what theyve done with Flash, Rock & Roll in the 3-packs.

As for the code name "Crash Cart" it is actually quite relevent to the medical profession. A crash cart is a cabinet containing equipment that physicians and nurses need when a cardiac arrest occurs. Its standard equipment in EVERY hospital. Among other stuff stored in it is the defibrilator, endotracheal intubation equipment and drugs to treat various arrhythmias.

Yeah I know....my wife is a nurse. But you never know with Hasbro and their names. He could end up being a Cobra Vehicle Driver with some of the naming logic that comes to the surface from time to time.

Now if you want a medics name that IS kinda out of place. Sideswipe from RAHC. I mean I dont have any issues with the name personally, and I really liked the figure. But it seemed the only real reason it was used was to keep the copyright warm for Transformers.

Go fig, huh?