Now That We Have Seen Pics

Jase

I'm gonna get all the single packs (multiples of some of them), plus the DD 3 pack and the new HISS. Of the ARAH stuff, I will pass on everything except the Cobra 6-packs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYTHING----------MAYBE TWO OF EVERYTHING!!!!!

IM VERY PLEASED WITH THE VECHILES------

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A GOOD IMAGINATION AND CONCEPTS ARE DOING THESE IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!!

I MUST HAVE A FEW OF THOSE R.O.C.C VECHILES---------A COUPLE FOR JOE A COUPLE FOR COBRA!!!!!

THE ONE VECHILE -----THE RHINO LOOKS FREAKING MEAN!!!!!!!

I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!

I MAY HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER ROOM ON TO MY HOUSE FOR ALL THIS NEW STUFF!!!!!!THAT S IT--------

IM MOVING MY BED AND DRESSER TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM !!!!!

AND JOE IS TAKING OVER THE FORMER BEDROOM--------THE WIFE WONT LIKE IT BUT OH WELL!!!!

LOL

LOL

DOC

Ah man most of it! I am in Joe heaven! :)

At least 1 of each of teh singles. Probably two of Spirit, RV, SS and CG. I will sell my extra Med Viper.

1 of each the comic packs except the DD pack. Count me down for at least 2 of the sum b%#%#%#! I LOVE all 3 figs and ave custom ideas already.

1 Hiss

1 ROCC

1 Bat pack

Maybe stuff

Rhino

Night Watch

Shadow Guard

Draven

I'll be looking to get Scrap Iron, Mutt, Barrage, Salvo, Footloose, Bludd, the night watch, shadow guards, and Covergirl/Spirit/Hannibal 3 pack...just don't tell my wife I gotta break it gently to her

I'm still not sure about the single pack CGs

Must get Major Blood, Dreadnoks, Footloose, Spirit (either 3 pack w/Cover Girl or single) Mutt, BAT set, Salvo, Snow Serpent, etc.

Hasbro, release these suckers through TRU when Sigma 6 fails (like they even read the boards

First, they do read the boards. Not closely I'm sure, but they certainly browse. Deryl DePriest even knew who we were last year and mentioned ADC by name.

Second, I'm glad you hope Sigma Six will fail. Because any failure for the GI Joe name right now will be a death blow to the series.

Third, I like cake more than pie.

Tom

one joe vehicle: either the rocc or the rhino, it's a hard choice, both have flaws but all in all both are pretty good

maybe a hiss, just depends

1 major blood

1 "range viper (skull buster to me)

4 snow serpents (maybe more)

1 Barrel Roll (little dissapointed but love the character)

1 salvo (maybe)

1 footloose (maybe)

2 ddp comic packs

1 bat attack pack

and of the stuff already seen:

1 humvee

1 barrage

1 mutt

2 cgs

Oh, I want just about all of it! :)

But I plan to get at least...

4x HISS (would like more but I will have to see about the $$$)

1 ROCC (maybe one more down the road to double as a Turbo Tank....)

1 Rhino (maybe 2)

5-10x range viper (Have you checkout the pic with his helmet off. I am really liking this figure!)

Range Viper without Helmet!

2-3x BAT set

2x Black Humvee

Just like with everything I will get one and if I like it I will try to get more! :)

@grumpy@ I guess all the RAH stuff...

so what's that:

CC/Zartan/Zarana pack

Hawk/Flint/Tunnelrat pack

Scarlet/Breaker/CC pack

Thrasher/Buzzer/Ripper pack

Nightwatch 6 pack X3

Crimson Shawdow guards 6 pack X2

Heavy Assault pack (if the 3 Joes are different than previous release)

TRU Hydrofoil

slow year for me... I am thinking about grabbing one of each of the new online figures too.. I like the packaging

i'm hoping to pick up 2 of every figure, one to open, one to save on unopened and 1 of each vehicle just to open up and put together for old times sake. And if I really like the hiss when i get it in hand i'll army build that sucker. And i'm thinking about army building the range viper, crimson guard, and the night watch, shadow guard are a must army build.

I like some of the single-carded figures, and the newer vehicles.

I particularly like the Rhino and the R.O.C.C.

Some of the Sigma 6 stuff looks interesting as well-I think I'll be buying one or two of those figures, at least , if and when they show up here.

I sure wish they would release the ARAH Joes on single cards. I'd buy tons!

Jase

=w=

I would buy tons also.. if they would at least try to give them decent paint and accessories (the exact opposit of the TRU sets)

I don't understand how the quality has dropped so quickly from the recent RAHC 2-packs?