Con Photos

Flint

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The blue is okay on the Moray, but I like last year's better. I love those Skyhawks. I hope my contacts can come through. SB I'm on the fence.

I hadn't noticed at first that the chin guns were missing. Now that you mention it, I can't seem to find a single pic with anything there. The last picture of the Skyhawk on Mastercollector sure makes it look like a great, big, empty space. I wonder who decided it would be better to leave it empty.

http://www.mastercollector.com/neat/gijoe/...venirs/sou2.jpg

Great pictures! I am really liking the steel brigade set.

One problem though. Why did they release another Hydrofoil? We already have an convention orange from last year, the original red, another convention blue this year, and TRU green in the fall. I mean I like the hydrofoil but it's getting out of hand. When are they going to release a new vehicle like a convention WHALE or Mauler?

I'm guessing since the Condor fell through, and they had a bunch of black hulls from last year's Con left over, they had a new blue top made and added the stickers for a quick replacement. Notice all the other items have an actual production number but these are just "limited number"...

Where is the Info about Sigma 6? any picture of the new animation cartoon?

I wonder if they'll even debut any of the S6 stuff. Seeing that they ticked off the 3 3/4" & 12" collectors earlier this year by cancelling the lines for S6.

Everything...looks....soooo AWESOME!

I dont find fault with anything, except that Im not there. And those prices. GRRRRR!!

Hasbro released a press statement to the business media saying they will show off the sigma six line at the convention this weekend. you can read it at the street.com if you type HAsbro into their search feature.

I am trying to make it easier for people by putting several pics together in a single place for quick review. I DID NOT take these pics, and claim absolutly NO credit for doing so.

Iron Grenedier 15 figure set:

2005ConventionBoxArt.jpg

2005Destro.jpg

2005Metal-Head.jpg

2005IronGrenedier.jpg

2005IronAnvil.jpg

Steel Brigade team:

SB05posterart.jpg

GunghoDragonskiSteelBrigade.jpg

GungHo.jpg

Dragonski.jpg

Remove those abominations now or someone will get hurt!

Honestly, I was enjoying this thread until you had to show pics of the AntiChrists, Sigma 666