Cybertron Out In U.s.

Dark Gundam

*wants jetfire next after he pays for prime* :D

but that will be a month before I can afford that. if my walmart even gets anymore cybertron toys in in the next 2 or 3 months lol

I like the little mini guys too, the look cool

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my way home from Subway when I happened into TRU and found what looked like the entire Cyberton assortment.

I wasn't about to pony up the cash for every figure, but I did find it necessary to get the big 2, Prime and Megs.

I've only opened Prime so far and he's pretty darn cool.

cybertron001.jpg

cybertron002.jpg

cybertron003.jpg

cybertron004.jpg

cybertron005.jpg

The above image is the official transformation according to the instructions, but I prefer the transformation below.

cybertron006.jpg

hey sweet pics! I'm actually changing my mind on this prime...

Do they actaully have the price tag right up on there on the box everyplace though?.. Man what is with stores & that lately?! :S Allso, you may wana return that megatron & wait for the repaint/ black/silver white & chrome mmmm :)

Hrm I wonder when black zerak is going to hit!! WIth all this cybertron stuff coming out soon you think he would be found allready... I can't wait to get my hands on the first zombified tf hahah

wonder what those black things would look silver/chrome .... Are you able to move them at all?.. Hows it look witth them pushed backwords

wonder what those black things would look silver/chrome .... Are you able to move them at all?.. Hows it look witth them pushed backwords

Like this......

gfconvoy.jpg

Yea I went to TRU yesterday during my break from work since they're right across the street to go and buy the Joe Crimson Guard Troop builder set and decided to check out the Transformers section as well was nuthin but energon and then I saw was in the back behind all the Alternators, Cybertron Crumplezone. Only one they had left. Picked him up as well as my Joes and went back to work happy.

@hmmm@ I'm really starting to get mad at seeing everyone else getting these figures and they are still nowhere to be found around here! @firedevil@

@grumpy@

Well mine's GF Convoy so don't get mad at me @smilepunch@

wonder what those black things would look silver/chrome ....  Are you able to move them at all?..   Hows it look witth them pushed backwords

Like this......

gfconvoy.jpg

I like it better like that but I wish they were blue to match the rest of his head

I didn't know they were already out, guess I should have paid more attention to TF news. I've got to look for them, want the motorcycle and the new Jetfire.

wonder what those black things would look silver/chrome ....  Are you able to move them at all?..   Hows it look witth them pushed backwords

Like this......

gfconvoy.jpg

Thats nice! I wonder how it would look with out hte yellow! & he needs red eyes! To give it the PM prime look :)

LOL

I allso wonder how this guy would look painted in primal prime colors... May we never find out unless its remolded a lot! @loll@

It seems like everyone is passing on jetfire, I guess that's a good thing for me. Never really had trouble finding TF once they were released in my area though.