Check Out This New Bat!

Arashikage Storm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DANNNNNNG! Im loving it. Reminds me of the BATS near the end run of the Marvel Comic. Dont see how it is to far removed from other Bats. I mean they are robots so they can come in many different forms. Not feeling the Commander though...looks crooked or too blocky...something not sure but Im not feeling it, but that BAT is badass. Cant wait to army build it...or maybe make it a lt of OverKill

It is an interesting take. I say this is surely better than that previous "My Favorite Martian" BAT we had last year. But I would like to see a bat that goes back to the original design. Or maybe something like the cartoon. I liked how it had the red fact instead of silver. :)

It just occurred to me also, that Cobra Commander in the pic was probably another thing that was supposed to be in the Robot Rebellion line. Maybe that line will actually come out after all. But maybe it might get used as a standard set, rather than a themed one.

That thing is freakin' SWEET! Dare I say it's the first SERIOUS looking Bat. As far as you guys complaining....what, you want Hasbro to just keep making the same figures over and over?

I love that BAT! I wonder what other figures from the cancelled Robot Rebellion we will be seeing. I'm not to sure about the Cobra Commander figure. Maybe if he was in different colors, but the Bat I have no complaints about.

That new BAT looks great. He's got a real dark, monsterous quality. I think he's just a taste of what we would have seen if this Rise of the BATS thing was true.

I actually think that it is pretty cool. I like the face to it, and the Cobra Commander I thought I had liked a little more last time he was shown, but I think he is alright.

Me also like BAT. Me welcome Robot Rebellion. Me also like and want this Cobra Commander.

Color is good. Black would be as nice. This is my 2nd bump/plug for these. Please don't snooze on this Hasbro.

I don't think they will however because of the bio listing with the Night Humvee. It mentions the RR. I would have missed that detail if not for someone here that pointed it out. Thanks.

Again, thumbs up for the BAT/ Robot Rebellion. I also want this Cobra Commander. ( a battle helmet wouldn't hurt either)