Who Should Play The Joker...

Glaken

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not fat. beer belly does not mean he's fat...means he's chunky. heh......but i think he'd work. hell they could give him spice girl shoes that would make him taller. simple enough eh?

MARK HAMILL IS TOO FREAKEN OLD YOU IDIOTS!!!! Not to mention that he looks nothing like him . Adrian Brody is an obvious choice.

Or maybe Micheal Jackson, he's crazy and has got the look down.

first off, there is no reason to call us idiot's, and second, no actor looks like him without makeup...and mark hamil doesn't look that old...plus hollywood can take 10 years to your appearence.

This guy is an idiot! @loll@

Kidding.

i clicked a link, somwhere on this thread i think, and it sent me to a page about the joker's origion..also had a link to mark hamill's page, and there it said somwhere at the bottom that he was a top contender for the role of the joker in batman begins two.

now where this info came from i don't know, but to me that would be the #$##. I mean he's got the perfect voice for it, and really i can't think of anyone else doing the voice for the joker.

I think that is the wikipedia url you went to. Sounds to burst your bubble, but the top contender thing on Wikipedia doesn't really mean much as wikipedia gets altered, edited, and revised by regular fans and such(sort of like the first dictionary.)

Just that the top contender list is what the fans want, which that info is most likely added by a fan of the cartoon series..

i clicked a link, somwhere on this thread i think, and it sent me to a page about the joker's origion..also had a link to mark hamill's page, and there it said somwhere at the bottom that he was a top contender for the role of the joker in batman begins two.

now where this info came from i don't know, but to me that would be the #$##. I mean he's got the perfect voice for it, and really i can't think of anyone else doing the voice for the joker.

I think that is the wikipedia url you went to. Sounds to burst your bubble, but the top contender thing on Wikipedia doesn't really mean much as wikipedia gets altered, edited, and revised by regular fans and such(sort of like the first dictionary.)

Just that the top contender list is what the fans want, which that info is most likely added by a fan of the cartoon series..

not sure if that was it or not...but if it was eh....that sucks...but it would be nice if it was true

not sure if that was it or not...but if it was eh....that sucks...but it would be nice if it was true

I think you are talking about Wikipedia, asidx. They said that Mark Hamill was a fan favorite, and that Warner Bros. was looking at Sean Penn, Lachy Hulme, Crispen Glover, Paul Bettany, and Tim Roth. Recent reports place Vincent Cassel as another possible choice.

More and more I'm liking the look of Crispin Glover with the voice of Mark Hamill (provided Adrien Brody is completely out of the question for the physical portrayal). In every case, prosthetics will be needed. It's just more a matter of how many. The least amount needed will be the best case scenario, I think, at least from a corporate standpoint.