Prime/megs

synch

Soooooooooooo how many people here have a collection of just primes/megs or a shelf speciifcly for these figures?..

Personaly I've sorta allways found it sorta lame execpt for diehard guys like Pprime who go at it full force @loll@ That & the fact that I've gotten tired of the two charecters rather fast, there in every series & allways get some kinda lame ass poweruped up repaint @hmmm@ & there charecters never change at all ... @loll@

Anyways, just wondering how many do this...

I've gotten to the point where I'll have enough different versions of prime/misb/mosc to perhaps make my own lil lama shelf @bH@ @loll@ Though Should I even bother with so many others doing the same thing out there?.. @loll@

I just display my Primes and Megs with the rest of the Autobots & Decepticons of the line they're in. And, I don't go out of my way to collect every little trinket, statue, or whatever that's a Prime or Megs.

If I could display all the figures I have they'd all be seperated by individual lines. They just look better that way.

i put each prime and megs with each line they come with, some one has to lead the troops, and no one gets left behind!!

Unless of corse your in the decepticons

@firedevil@

To quote megy " troops are only usefull as long as they don't get in the way"

Or something like that ...

the only OPrimes that really caught my fancy are G1, Armada (bot mode), MP/20th anni, oh and the Universe Nemesis Prime was pretty nice looking too.........all the rest I could care less about. The only Megatron I liked was G1 (the toys bot mode sucked but the gun mode and cartoon character are awesome)

how isit lame? I think megatron and prime are a must have if you are a transformers fan. Most Primes and Megs looks great anyways. So if anyone has a collection of Optimus Prime or Megatron i think they would have one sweet collection