Ricky Williams...

cobia123

I agree with Fade out but the thing is since it is illegal and Ricky's freedom is in constant jeopardy as long as he smokes I understand why the NFL will not allow him to smoke even though it is not a performance enhancer.

I think if Ricky does well he will be traded very quickly. Too much bad blood. Better for both teams to start fresh not to mention the fins already have a back...younger and w/a clean record. Plus they need too much...QB, WR, D...no need to keep 2 top backs when u can address another position u need.

No reason to turn this into a fight Fade Out. And you are bound too as I agree with racer on all counts. I have seen the bad side of it personally.

Draven

im not fighting anyone. i'm saying people's choices to do what they want in their spare time is their choice, their right, their freedoms of living. yes. illegal is illegal but hes one of the 70 million americans that openly admit to smoking. "and as im bound too" is that a threat of some sort? some tough guy talk on a computer. the bad side of it personally? like what 50 lbs overwight? sleeping your day away? peoples actions which arent very clouded by the way, are still their actions not because of pot. so whats the bad side? becoming a sith lord or something.

so whos picking the fight? i'm just saying people who have never smoked or never even seen it, shouldnt be talking about how horrible it is.

"so whos picking the fight? i'm just saying people who have never smoked or never even seen it, shouldnt be talking about how horrible it is. "

no one is picking a fight....

also ppl are entitled to their own opineon no matter how much you dont agree or dont like it

just because i have not used it myself personally does not mean i have not seen what it can do to ppl

down here in texas alot of ppl use it

espcially in the high schools

it clouds their judgements

i was simply stating a fact as i said earlier

that it is illiegal

and should not be done simply because of that fact

of it being illiegal

i didnt change the topic, i defended the fact that ricky had the right to smoke pot if he chooses and to see everyone here talking about how horrible it is, and the bad things it causes just really irked me, cause from someone that has smoked it more than his fair share of times, i know what its capable of, and its not as bad as people take it if your responsible.