New Comic Pack Dreadnoks On Ebay

Duck Face

AWWWESOME!

Buzzer looks bad as hell!

"I'LL BARBECUE YO' ASS IN MOLASSES!!"

gicripper03.jpg

Guest A-MAN

No painted flesh, good.

Kinda annoyed Torch is MIA. I mean, they don't have the mold probably, but they didn't have any of the Oktober Guard molds, they merely kitbashed all the bodies but Horrorshow's. Same with Flagg, and the Baroness, Destro, Red Ninja...none of which were "comic book" accurate molds. Heck, they didn't even try hard with the Baroness. Her original outfit would actually be better represented by using Scarlett v1's body.

JNow, back to the Dreads, they should just skip the comic and pack in the Thunder Machine. :D

I love these. Y'know, it didn't occur to me until just now seeing the pics of the CC that there's a Fred underneath that helmet, even though I knew it was removeable. (lol) Duh. That's so cool...

I'm still disappointed in the Zarana figure. In the comics she was always represented as this extremely attractive woman, but she's never gotten a figure whose face doesn't look like a man. Oh well, I guess I can't get everything.

Good deal! I think my fav of teh 3 os Thrasher! I always wanted to like him but the head was blah. Me likes this one. :) If we could not get Torch Thrasher would be my pick anyway.

Draven

AWWWESOME! 

Buzzer looks bad as hell!

"I'LL BARBECUE YO' ASS IN MOLASSES!!"

gicripper03.jpg

Very cool, Ripper has a great head sculpt, Thrasher reminds me of when half shirts were badass!!

I'm still disappointed in the Zarana figure. In the comics she was always represented as this extremely attractive woman, but she's never gotten a figure whose face doesn't look like a man. Oh well, I guess I can't get everything.

Yeah that's mt only complaint, make her a fox!

Kinda annoyed Torch is MIA. I mean, they don't have the mold probably, but they didn't have any of the Oktober Guard molds, they merely kitbashed all the bodies but Horrorshow's. Same with Flagg, and the Baroness, Destro, Red Ninja...none of which were "comic book" accurate molds. Heck, they didn't even try hard with the Baroness. Her original outfit would actually be better represented by using Scarlett v1's body.

I think it's a little more likely that Hasbro overlooked Torch since he was already included in the 2005 Valor Vs. Venom lineup. They may deem him too obscure to warrant having 2 new action figures out in the same year.

OmegaHarbinger

JNow, back to the Dreads, they should just skip the comic and pack in the Thunder Machine.  :D

That would be a very expensive and bulky replacement for an item sold mint on card. :D The Dreadnok Swampfire would be a more feasible alternative. I wonder if a 2 pack with a bonus Swampfire would sell better than a 3 pack with a free comic book? :unsure:

OmegaHarbinger

I think it's a little more likely that Hasbro overlooked Torch since he was already included in the 2005 Valor Vs. Venom lineup. They may deem him too obscure to warrant having 2 new action figures out in the same year.

OmegaHarbinger

Nope it was the loss of the original mold that has no Torch in it. It would just have been costly to great a new head, chest, etc.

Draven

they all look GREAT especially the Zartan & Zarana, kinda SUCKS the seller doesn't accept Money Orders, oh well, by the time you bid on this figures and send paypal payment the figures will be available online here in the U.S.

These look awesome, Thrasher is okay, but IMO I like the con one a little better. I wonder when we will see this comic pack online. I cannot wait to hopefully see more at the con :)

You know these new comic heads wit old bodys are lookin really nice and detail and I'm lovin it. That thrasher head looks good, I see a custom rocky comin from it lol. And I really like that ripper head what greatness. Imo the colors are way off and look to bright on the bodys!

They may deem him too obscure to warrant having 2 new action figures out in the same year.

@loll@

Yeah right! Ive seen more obscure characters released twice in a year by Hasbro (Ripper, Mirage)

Anyway, That Ripper is freaking awesome. He is a must have for my collection. I do not think it would be too bad to re-do Torch. Just give him any Dreadnok body, recast the head and apply the appropriate paint-apps.