Traitors!

Crimson Twins

Who has become traitors in your Joeverse? And for what reasons? For me, the first Joe to leave was Roadblock. Heck, they practically forced him out with the recruitment of Heavy Duty. So, that played into my story, with a bitter resentment toward the Heavy one.

I was just wondering if anyone else had some traitors?

No traitors for me! Just defectors..like Mercer, from the OTHER side, and Storm Shadow is a joke, kill him already! ^_^

yea, the whole Storm Shadow thing is very nutty. One year he's bad, then he's good. And they have decent connections and reasons between change to change, but why doesnt someone(either joe or cobra) just say, hey, you did THIS to us too many times, redemption is impossible.....BLAM!!! No matter WHAT good thing he does to get back in the joes good graces, he's still stabbed them in the back countless times. Weather its his fault or not, he is a liability that NO government would allow return. Can you say treason, and firing squad?

FAKEOR

I have a dio in my head that maybe 1 day I will make but there are traitors in it. I'll probably never make it so I'll spoil it. Mainframe and Recondo are traitors. Recondo because they came out with that fig in black and it just looked Cobra to me so I thought I'd incorporate it that way. Mainframe will turn because of his love for Zarana.

Hacker became my traitor, entirly inspired from the cover of the rerelease of the mcc, where it looks like he is shooting Switch Gears.

traitors... depth charge, yea he comes across as easy to stab someone in the back. and then, not a cobra traitor, but theres always that slimy action man bastard. he seems like the guy that just trips up the joes for the glory of the queen, and being a cheeky fellow. i hate action man.

My traitor right now, well he's a double. Is Burnout. the joes think he left zartan after a huge blowup during a firefight, zartan retreated and left burnout to die. Burn, just gave up and gave up the noks position, and was given a mechanic status on the Joe team. Unfotunatley this was the plan, and he is sabotoging the motorpool and doing recon.

Mirage is currently AWAL and is thought to be a traitor. He stole some of the might marine technology, and the new cobra troops seem to have incorpaerated it into their armor. and well of course in the word's of Hi Tech- "that's to advanced for Mind Belcher"

that's it for now