Custom Jinx W I P

JoeRhyno

Well, I was getting frustrated with my Spirit custom, the Tatoos were just coming out horrible, and I ruined a good set of arms, so I had to take a break from it(sorry Xhairs ;) ).... well, there's a big huge Group Project over at Joe customs, where we're making a "mirror Universe" of the Joes and Cobras... if you're not familiar with Star Trek, basically, it's gonna be where Cobra are the Anti-Terrorists and protecting America from GI Joe...

Anyway, we could choose up to 4 figures to do, I chose:

Joes: Jinx and Frostbite

Cobras: Slash and Gost Bear

I pieced together Jinx in a couple mins, I really like the VvV one, but there were a couple things I didn't like.. one, the plastic looking face.. the other that skirt... it makes here look like she had a couple kids already, lol.. anyway.. so I snagged a Star Wars head, that I really like, my only problem with it, is she's yelling.. U had a couple cast copies of the head, so I tried to modify it to look like her mouth was closed... but my sculpting isn't that good yet..lol.. so I decided to make an updated masked verson too.. so.. here she is so far...

Keep in mind... I'm going to sculpt over the Baroness legs to get rid of that armor stuff, I want to give her baggie upper legs, and I'm also gonna sculpt her a belt.. maybe give her some swivel hands.. other than that, I'm not gonna touvh the torso...

Let me know what you guys think so far :)

jinx002.jpg

No mask!!!

jinx005.jpg

Sculpted mask :)

jinx006.jpgjinx004.jpg

jinx003.jpgjinx001.jpg

Close up... The head was a cast head, so I just threw on some color so I could get the picture.. I still gotta find some good asian skin color :)

The skin color is fine unless you want to go darker or lighter since some asian skin tones are similar to caucassians.

The official VvV ninja viper skin tone used by Hasbro is wrong is wrong since asian ppl don't have green skin tone. LOL

Looking real cool Joe! To bad that SW head is screaming as I think it would make a great maskless Jinx if not.

And very cool concept on the custom project! That is always my fav. The post apoc project we did here is still my fav one yet.

Draven

That's looking to be the best Jinx custom I've ever seen. Even though it's not done, everyone here knows Joe's paint skills are already top notch. And the parts selection is perfect. I can't wait to see it finished.

Topes

okay peeps... Red or Black? I'm kinda going for the old school red... but seeing she's gonna be a "bad guy" I'm liking black too, but then again... then she'd probably look like a black ninja.. so again, I'm leaning towards Red... whacha think???