Baraca, R2 And Kentucky Fried Anakin Out!

Don of the Dead

there are 100+ ways to spell it but isnt it Commander Bacara?

I've seen Baraca, Baccurra, Barraca, etc. I dont have the figure, but can't someone look on the figure's packaging?

Yeah it's spelled Bacara on the packaging.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ,

I want catsup with my foot @loll@ .I did stumble over 2 Bacura this morning at a Huntsville Walmart.Ok,you were right.I will shut up now.Do any of you know if the Turbo Tank Driver is out yet.I tell ya,I am getting out of this stuff.Not because of the lack of it but I am getting burnt out and I need to get a new car.Time to start saving.Thanks for the encouragement,JJ.It paid off.

see told ya, and no the driver isnt out yet.

Hmmm. Still no Tarkin or Bacara here. I am a patient man however. I know I will find them in due time. I found every figure ateast once without seeing it in a case.

My local buddy hit the mother load on these this morning! But thanks to him and JJ I now have a MOC set and a loose set! Whoo Hoo. Can't wait to get them. :)

Draven

anytime

my walmart got in the this wave for the second straight day in a row. im shocked.

in other news, i stopped going to target. they suck and they no longer put out in the morning. they put out in the afternoon. the manager goes like this to me yesterday "nothing today?" I replied "nope.....but i had better luck in walmart this morning." angerly he says "I dont want to hear that."

SCREW TARGET.

I know,

One of our Targets got 8 of the Target Clones in today or over the weekend.A few weeks or a month ago I asked if they can see if they had any in the back.The guy used the tezon and there were none in stock.I don't trust store employee or "team member" anymore.A buddy of mine scored the new Cup sets:Han Yoda and Boba.He went to check out and they gave him trouble because they weren't in the system.I don't like the cup sets myself.

if anybody needs bacaras or KFC anakins LMK

I need some...

oh wait. I was there. hahahaha.

@pow@ dork

well if you want any of them lmk I have tons of them

Got them today at a walmart, I didn't get R2... he's the same dumb figure from the Saga line that had sounds... @hmmm@ I think he might be short packed in the case, caus ehtere were a million KFC anakins... and a butt load of BACACACCCACAAAA's but only like 5-10 R2s

Are all the starwars figures out now?.. I thought we had some more clones to go ...

Like that green one or some such the driver or something ...