Violentfix B-day

Bekker

happy B-day bro,first time i posted in like a week.Glad to be back and able to wish ya a happy birthday.What did you get and what did you do,hope you had a great day,if not its not over,start having one now,LOL.

Again Happy Birthday!!! #party#

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VF!!! :)

Happy birthday Violentfix!

And definitely welcome back Bekker!! Apparently you doing alot better! That's great man. Hope you just keep getting better and better dude.

Welcome back Bekker. And V-Fix, have a great and merry birthday.

Happy BDay VF! I hope you're posting with your eyes closed, Bekker! :) Welcome back, bro. :)

can only read for about 10 minutes then I got to get off my eyes start really hurting.Thanks everybody and feels great to be back,even just for ten minutes at a clip.

Happy birthday V-Fix, now stop celebrating and do a new dio story ;)

And welcome back Bekker

Thanks everyone.

I just got back from an extended weekend in Vermont. I had a great time, my wife pulled out all the stops and took me out to dinner and all.

While I was in Vermont I was able to hook up with Justin from General's Joes and talk it up for a while. Lots of good things to look forward to from General's Joes.

I got the new six packs and was pleasantly surprised by the Winter Ops Snake Eyes and Stalker, as well as the imperial procession's troop builders. Everything else were the basics, clone and stuff, you know.

Did someone say Dio-story?

Let's just say that something is coming, sooner rather than later.

Ohh and Welcome back Bekker.

Happy spawned from various dead leaders Day!!!!

Looks like I owe you a beer or two.

Happy spawned from various dead leaders Day!!!!

Looks like I owe you a beer or two.

With all the beer we've been offering each other over the last two years, we're going to have to get pretty wasted when we catch up.

Thanks