Sin City Series 2 Pics!

looks good, ill have to pick up the SDCC exclusive

I hope they make a 3rd series. I want Dwight,Senator Roark and Jack Rafferty made.

I hope they make a 3rd series. I want Dwight,Senator Roark and Jack Rafferty made.

there will be a third series. But they will mostly be "redone figures of past favorites" as quoted by Neca in the mag. So maybe we'll see a different Nancy or Gail.

There will be an exclusive two pack Hartigan vs. Yellow Bastard. These will be an all new sculpt (faces redone). Should be cool and is slated for August, with series 2, just in time for the DVD release.

there will be a third series. But they will mostly be "redone figures of past favorites" as quoted by Neca in the mag. So maybe we'll see a different Nancy or Gail.

There will be an exclusive two pack Hartigan vs. Yellow Bastard. These will be an all new sculpt (faces redone). Should be cool and is slated for August, with series 2, just in time for the DVD release.

They should include Nancy in her nightie in that Hartigan vs. Yellow Bastard boxset. If that series 3 pans out, they could do Gail with trenchcoat and hat and a better Nancy (hey, I liked the series 1 versions, but there's always room for improvement).

You got some great ideas there IG. I would like to see a different version of Nancy myself so I can stress out again trying to find her in stores. Aww..memories.

But they are slated for the end of the year. So we got a lot of Sin City to look forward to. The sequels will begin filming back to back at the end of the year as well.

They have to make a Dwight.They just have to!!

Nope. Not gonna happen. According to the article, Clive Owen refused to sign off on a figure & Benicio Del Toro never got back to them. So no Dwight or Jackie Boy. @grumpy@

I guess they have their own specific reasons. Some people just dont like the idea of something made in their likeness, but maybe the reasoning goes much deeper than that. Alls I know is that it sucks but Im sure glad Brittany Murphy, Devon Aoki and Jamie King agreed.