This Is Bekkers Wife

Bekker

Rachael tell Bek's it was nothing. Least I could do. I can't even imagine what he is going through. He is in my prayers! I hope tomorrow goes well. Keep us updated please.

@bestwishes@

Draven

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel here for Bek and just wanted to say he is still doing ok and the morning will be the test.

He was supposed to be sleeping all day but he is having hard time with the pain,really bad headaches,never seen him cry before today about pain but think he hit his breaking point.He was telling me today who everybody is and how he loves coming on here,he had me read all kinds of stuff to him today for like 2 hours.

There was one member he was really worried about Alyosha,anyone now how he is doing so I can tell Beks,he was really worried about him and said he was going thru a really bad time.So Alyosha beks wants you to know that if you need anything let us know.Bek has been thru his share of really bad times.

To all Thank you again.

Rachel and Bek

I can wait as long as it takes. Im not about to insist on anything in a persons hour of need. You can tell him he can even forget the deal altogether if need be. His well being is far more important than a couple lousy figures.

This is rachel for Bek again and he is doing much better,he can see in both eyes but not well,he is sleeping and kinda out og it do to all the meds he is taking.The doctor has told him and I that things look good but this may not be the last time he has to have surgery,and the problem stems from the car accident that he was hit from behind he has more damage then what they had said,and the doctor has said it may take 2 or 3 more operations to get everything 100%.

Just wanted to give an update and bekker plans to be on here tonight even the doctor told him not to,because looking at the computer screen will cause strain,but he really misses it and does not sleep much at night,so I am 100% sure he will be on later today.

Again thanks everyone.

Rachel

hay bek were all here waiting for you to get better so dont push your self harder then you need to cuse you dont need more operations just for a few mins on the comp . tkae it easy and just chill for now well chat with you when your 90-100 % better ok bro and glad to here it went well.

Well guys this is Bekker and I am back only for like 10 minutes at a time,I want to thank everybody for all the support,also my wife rachel for posting for me and being there the last couple of days.really hard going thru something like this but with friends like you guys here,it aint that bad.

Tek thanks for the links for the tunes,pretty cool.

Draven thanks for the post bro.

And to everybody thanks again.

hammer thought i would have to make a blind guy to send in but it looks like everything will work out,gotta go 10 minutes are up and my head is telling me so,damn.

Bek

Good Luck Bekker, and to Bekker's wife: that is really cool you let us know. We wish him the best and hope to see him back soon!

Hello all this is rachel for bekker well he is doing ok and not having much sleep,his vision is on and off,it all depends on how much the swelling goes down,he went for a check up today and a catscan and no good news,the swelling is still bad and there is not much they can do.The bleeding from behind the eyes is also pretty bad and the worse his headaches are the worse the bleeding and swelling.Its driving him crazy and for the last 2 days he has been doing bad.

He didnt want me to post but I thought i would anyway.He had me mail some stuff out to devilbat who i think he pm you.Nightcreeper and toiletmonkey your stuff is on its way as is xhairs.There a couple of more people he has stuff coming to it will be out this week for sure.we had alot of doctor appointments this week.

Levit05 and draven and joe rhyno and alyosha beks thoughts are out to you and hope you all are doing well.Alyosha bek wants you to know he worries about you and your current state,he hopes things are getting better for you.

Xhairs thanks for all your support as well.

Well I just wanted to let everybody know how he is doing,bekker has a funeral to go to in the morning and has told me I have to drive him there,it is a customer of his,there father passed of cancer and he was close to the family,even when he is down he still trys to put his hand out to others.

well he also wanted me to tell all the fathers on here Happy Fathers Day from him,enjoy guys and I will keep you posted.He has been staying off because the strain has been to much for him,but he does miss you all and says this is the BEST DAMN FORUM IN THE WORLD,and he is rigt you guys are the best and thanks for being there for him.

Rachel for bekker