Any Word On A Decepticon Alt/bt 2005 Mustang?

I AM SCI-FI

**Updated 10-23-2006**

Is there any word on whether or not there will be a third release of the 2005 Mustang GT, from the Alternators line, as a Decepticon?

If/when they do make one, I hope it'll be a 2006 Shelby Cobra Mustang 500 GT. They could still use the 2005 sculpt with some modifications.

This is the only site that I get my Transformers information from. Since I only collect from the Alternators Binaltech line there's no need for me to scour the recesses of the internet and the ethernet. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this up to see if there's any update. Plus, I've updated my original post to show todays date.

If they do any new repaints, I want Prowl painted like Micron Legend Rampage, and named that as well...that would be awesome...Or a gold and red Mazda RX-8 Shockblast repaint as Six Shot.

Dodge Optimus Prime as Nemesis Prime...Swindle in tan and maroon as Demolishor.

A guy kitbashed the mustang into Armada Red Alert, which looked really awesome...

Aw jeez don't give Hastak any more ideas. The last thing I need now is another crappy repaint of an already crappy mold (all eyes on you Grimlock brother). I just got "Wheeljack" - I cringe when I think how he'll compare with Grimlock in the qc department. :(

I woulda preferred if they woulda done a Mustang Con then Wheeljack. 3 mustang base characters will be too much for me. I already dislike the 3 Vette and glad that Prowl was not another WRX.

• 1 year later...

Over a year since I last asked, and was wondering if there was any word, yet?

Over a year since I last asked, and was wondering if there was any word, yet?

The fact that it's been over a year since you asked should give you an answer...

Ravage and Frenzy (Rumble is blue, dammit!) are, I think, the last Alts until after the movie, and the Cadillac (which would've been Megatron, according to Hasbro at Botcon 2006) has apparently been cancelled.

I seriously doubt they'll pump out any character based on the 2004/2005 Mustang in 2007 and beyond, unless they re-issue Grimlock and/or Wheeljack in the bubble-box packaging.