What Galaxy Force Toys Are On "giant Planet"??

DarkGalvatron

Sadly TaKARA has yet to release art sketches or proto types of the last 4th quarter Galaxy Force TF toys.

"SPECULATION ON PRIMUS GALAXY FORCE TOY"

We still have yet to see any Primus Galaxy Force TF art sketches,proto types or test shots. My guess is as follows for GF Primus toy. Primus "MIGHT" use the BWNEO Unicron toy mold. with a few re-tooled parts ofcause. perhaps a re-sculpted robot head to look like rodimus prime. Simon Furman's Ultimate TF guide book gave Primus the BWNEO unicron mold with a rodimus prime head.

"SPECULATION ON GALAXY FORCE GIANT PLANET TOYS"

According to a few internet TF fans here's the following names:

Giant planet has 3 Transformers/names which are: (1) MegaloConvoy/US Name Metroplex. (2)Onslaught (3)Menasar.

"SPECULATION ON WHY GALAXY FORCE PRIME & MEGATRON HAVE VARIOUS COMBINER PLUG IN PORTS"

I highly doubt Takara/Hasbro Designed these plug in combiner ports,then got bored with them & AXED the idea. LigerJack can't be the only TF toy that plugs into those combiner ports on Megatron & Prime. If that's the case,damn that's kinda lame-o & a waste of sorts. I noticed that Sonic Bomber can hook up to Prime back connector port. I have GF Megatron & I think Megatron has a back connector port too.

How about the fact that GF prime has those leg connector ports for his trailer to make his super mode. Why exactly was GF Master Megatron's toy given those super huge clown like flat feet??? Were those big feet made for combiner limb connector purposes????

I really think "Planet Giant's" 3 Transformer toys & Primus will become combiner limbs arms+legs+back packs for both Megatron & Prime.

I really hope this is the case. I'd hate to see only LigerJack used as a arm limb for prime or megatron. If that's the case you'd have to buy 2 or 4 Ligerjack toys for megatron & prime to have a complete set/pair of arms. HA,If that's the case recolor ligerjack another color. similar to the SL/Energon Combiner 5-in-1 basic combiner limbs. Each energon 5-in-1 combiner basic got 2 colors because of lacks of new molds on Hasbro's/Takara's new mold spending budget.

I guessed the following info based on the following: (1) In Armada,Optimus Prime Combined with Jetfire & Overload. Three transformers merged to form 1 gigantic TF toy. (2)Armada Megatron had a weird merge combination with Tidalwave.

(3)In Energon Optimus Prime Combined with various Energon toys in different ways. like The deluxe Prime combined with deluxe rodimus. $40 Prime Combined with Wingsabre. $40 Prime combined with Omega Supreme. (3) as you can see above we've got the TF leaders combining with Mega,Ultra & Supreme sized toys.

Rumor has it Galaxy force Primus's toy is a Omega Sized toy. Rumor has it that the 3 toys on "Giant planet are as follows: MegaloConvoy/metroplex is a super sized toy. While it's not clear what size levels Menasar & onslaught are. I'd guess & say there POSSIBLY Mega or ultra sized toys.

WHAT about Soundwave the art sketches didn't reveal much info on the actual toy. will Galaxy Force Soundwave be able merge with prime or megatron in any way. whether that be a limb or something else.

What do you guys think??? Am I just getting carried away or acting crazy. Or do some of my "SPECULATIONS/IDEAS" Make sense????

I think its safe to say life convoy combines with optimus as well...

Allso... I'm sure in the end optimus will be able to combine all at once, with one of each member from the ?4? main planets out there ... I bet even humans in some way or anyother (lame)