Botcon Registration Forms Out

ScottieEvil

But that's the member price... And yeah, there is a non-attending package

Active Member Registration

Primus Package*(Includes 7 figure deluxe boxed set,and all convention activities -except tour )....................................$265

Iacon Package*† ((non-attending)(Includes 7 figure deluxe boxed set )...............................................................................................$265

Additional 7 deluxe figure loose set (no box,figures &weapons only)(only one per Primus or Iacon Package,LE 450 sets).....$140

Non-Member Registration

Primus Package*(Includes 7 figure deluxe boxed set ).....................................................................................................$315

Iacon Package*† ((non-attending)(Includes 7 figure deluxe boxed set )...............................................................................................$315

need ... cash....

I'm not going, though am I still able to order if I'm a member?.. if so, & if there is no limit, I'll be happy to take any orders for sets who ever wants just PM me with " botcon" in the subject thanks :)

<--- happy to help out when ever he can @can@

Oh, I'd need the cash sent to me via paypal or else I won't be able to help you out at all :(

this is the first we have heard of anything... I bet one or two will get leaked out sooner or latter though hrmmm... I wonder what line/lines these will be from!! Waiting is both fun/sucks :D I'm eager to see if they willl be any good at all HEH! I'd love for these to be mostly cybertron but...

A lil mix of g1/cybertron/& beast would be nice...

Ahhh.. here is our answer..

The convention exclusives are 7 figures in a deluxe boxed set. Each figure will be a redeco of a Transformers figure ranging from the Beast Wars era to Energon. The set will also include 3 new head sculpts and is limited to 800 editions. The figures in this set will include Decepticons Deathsaurus, Buzzclaw and Dirge with Autobots Fallback, Ricochet, Chromia, and Ironhide.

So basically that comes out to close to $40 ($37.86) per deluxe sized figure if you're a club member and $45 per figure if you're not. @grumpy@

I'm not surprised. I expected a pretty good wallet raping when I heard Master Collector took over running the club and convention.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there turned out to be only a couple of decent figures in the set and the rest a bunch of crap that nobody cared to see again. (Do I hear Armada Sideswipe?!?)

Anyone want to take a gander as to what figures/ they will use for the charecter names?.. Personaly I'm digging some of there name choices!

chromia, Ironhide! deathsaurus hrmm..

Well since its beastwars to energon .... bleh! I wanted some cybertron here! Guess its too soon for that though! Next year!! Thinking about it though...

Unless they use some really good molds... then this is a bad choice really.... Everyone has those toys about 2/maybe 2 times allready... at least ... thats safe to say for anyone thats even gona bother going to the con...

I'll wait for some in package pics before I really decide anything though...

Synch, I may be interested in a Loose set ($140) if they show pictures of the figures before the convention.

There's no way I'm paying that kind of money for figures I won't even see before purchase :(

wouldn't surprise me if they used a few other combiner molds though or something, & then had other parts next year...

bw to energon so

bw, bm, rid, armada, & engergon

hrmmm

No way will I pay for something without seeing what it is first.

lol, part of the fun is not knowing what you are getting :) I've decided not to pay for anything though, untill I get the next magazine issuse, & the "free" toy from them... cause I have still gotten jack! @can@ I'm not trusting any company official or not with my cash anymore that far advanced... stupid glen... @grumpy@ @loll@