Pictures L Took Of Tf #19 Perceptor

Cerebros

The box is almost as big as #6 Megatron:

Perceptor12.jpg

Perceptor13.jpg

Other mode:

Perceptor14.jpg

Perceptor.jpg

I quite like this new autobot that was released. With the current Autobots re-issues released the past few months, this stand out one of the best so far and quite possible from Transformers Collection as well.

never had one as a child

does the microscope actually work?

yes.

wow his box is almost the same size as Megs, thats pretty dang big.

great, though. one of Takaras best

I most likely won't be able to aford him depending on when he hits :( Since I'm going wtih the ehobby on this one :S Wonder how popular he will be :D

The microscope works but obviously not as good as a real microscope.

Besides Perceptor's datafile, there is also Wheeljack's.

The card: Not nicely scan though.

Perceptor2.jpg

Perceptor3.jpg

uhm....sorry to trouble you, but i was referring to the "profile cards" which were included with him.

Yeah, I can't wait until I get mine in the mail :) Perceptor is one of my all-time favorite characters so I'm glad he's being reissued :) Now, all they need to do is reissue the cars, dinos, jets, Blaster and other cool G-1's :)

Ah good old perceptor. I had him. Seeing these pics brings back nice feelings. I think Im going to buy him once again. But the black version also Intrigues me. Id love to see side by side pics of the two versions.

Am I like the only one who is looking forword to the ehobby more than the reissuse? :)

Pogoman, what are some of the upcoming stuff coming in?:)

Now, all they need to do is reissue the cars, dinos, jets, Blaster and other cool G-1's :)

SHMELLS YEAH!!!!!!