Alt/bt Ironhide

LiquidMetal

:) :) I personally like it a lot compare to some other BT figures. All body parts are very define - very much like g1.

Yeah, it's great to see new mold.

With that said, I'm going to pass BT line unless there's a BT Magnus lol. I have BT Tracks/Grimlock/Smokescreen, so I'm done with this line.

Now that's just dirty. Reminds me more of the Trailbreaker/Hoist mould then Ironhide. It really isn't aesthetically pleasing. Looks like a knock off (worse than Prowl!) :(

I hoped for a freakin windscreen as his chest. Then they coulda remoulded it into Soundwave.

This is great news to me.

I think the Scion is a great choice, as it gives Ironhide or whoever this is going to be a fresh and updated look, yet still recognizable.

i think it actually looks cool in the black proto colours too.

i'm assuming that the people who first heard of the new Alt Vehicle, didn't get the correct model name.

they did however say Toyota as the manufacturer.

Scion is under the Toyota name.

YEAH!!!! Thats whats up. The bot mode looks great. Finally a new mould and very well done, its going to look so sweet in red #US1#

467184.jpeg

there ya go synch

Yup I think thats the same one Ithought it was ... Its allways parked in the mall I go hunting at :D I'll snap a pic to compare next time I go by :) Allways thought it would make a neat alt :) & now if we could just get a hummer, vw bug, an old styled jetta & new styled... I'd be one happy camper :)

I'm not a big Scion fan but there are some much fuglier vehicles out there , so I don't really see anything worth bitching about.

The bot mode looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see some color pics. I just hope they don't screw up the color scheme somehow.

Looks nice. Ironhide was a boxy vehicle in G1, so I think its an appropriate update to him.

If they do make Ratchet, they'll probably just make him from the real ambulance vehicle, much like they made Prowl out of a real police vehicle (well, at least one from Japan).