Juggernaut Question

human joshernaut

I few week ago asked a question about Juggernaut toys. I want to know if anyone knows of any rare or uncommon figures of his.

Well I took a few pics so people know which ones I already own.

Some one was saying something about a happymeal toy of some sort, but I have found nothing about it. :(

Now I am waiting on the bowen staute and the new heroclix to come out, butuntil then here they are.

jugtoys.jpg

jugtoyleft.jpg

jugtoymiddle.jpg

jugtoyright.jpg

juggs.jpg

Oh and here is a painting someone did for me.

jugpaint.jpght

Impressive. Who is the one behind the Gold Juggernaut

that is very very awesome, I love Juggernaut but I had no clue there were that many figures of him. To answer your question no I don't kow of any others. The one thing about your colelction though, I don't know about putting comics on the wall. I personally would never do that (unless they were reprints or something) but thats just me. Again awesome collection love the Juggernaut.

Thats a cool jugs collection man!

I wonder who your favorite villian is? @smilepunch@ Dang thats alot of juggernauts. Nice pics Joshernaut!

Duh!!!! Is Juggernaut!....

JOhnny

I'm Joking, please don't hate me. @smilepunch@

i like the juggernaut figure.................................... lol

Those are some nice jugs you got there :rolleyes: but really though, that's a sweet collection you've got there. It's always awesome to see single character collections.

Oh forgot to ask, where's that tiny figure in the front middle (in the crack) from?

Impressive. Who is the one behind the Gold Juggernaut

That would be Black Tom Cassidy. A fequent tag team partner of the Juggs.

It was a very nice custom from my good friend maximoff.

blacktompic.jpg

Yes, I've seen those.

I have already paid for the Bowen Statue. I am just waiting for it to come out.

As far as the ebay auction I really didn't like that piece of work. Looks a little too knock off for my taste.

Thanks for the help though.

Josh, did you see the PM I sent you?

Yes sir!

Thanks, what a great web site.

Oh forgot to ask, where's that tiny figure in the front middle (in the crack) from?

THat is probably one of my more rare figures. I found him by chance on an ebay auction. It goes with a danger room mighty max sort of thing. It came with a wee little professor also. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6536892418&rd=1

This Brazilian guy sculpted it I believe, looks like he could improve, and he might have giving him an action pose instead of that one. I give it a 6 put of 10 . Also, check his other auctions, he has more sculpted figure, and they look like Juggernaut.

JOhnny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6536892418&rd=1

This Brazilian guy sculpted it I believe, looks like he could improve, and he might have giving him an action pose instead of that one. I give it a 6 put of 10 . Also, check his other auctions, he has more sculpted figure, and they look like Juggernaut.

JOhnny

Cool! Thanks for the link Johnny.

P.S. I dont hate you!

Hey, Joshernaut.

Give us all a little background on your love for Juggy. Why all the love for him? When did you start collecting him and which one was your first figure of him?

Hey, Joshernaut.

Give us all a little background on your love for Juggy. Why all the love for him? When did you start collecting him and which one was your first figure of him?

There is really no interesting story to it. As far as I can rember I always like the big, strong, invinisble types. THe old Juggernaut is all that personified. Colossus used to be up there as far as favorites, but his death and return sent him a few spots back. However if and when Juggernaut comes back I hope he isnt the little weak subpar/collossus charater on the xmen team. I know the are going to briung him back in Ultimate Xmen some feud with rogue or somethine. I should probably brush up on my ultimate xmen.

My first toy was a repaint of the old 5 inch line. I have since got 3 differnt paint variantions and dont really rember which was the original. Anyone wanna help me out on that one.

Heaven help us its an Army of Juggernauts! *looks at Cyclops* Quick aim at the Black Juggernaut's left arm it seems to be a weak point...

Bro that is an awesome collection and I emphazize the awe in awesome. Especially that painting, your friend who did that has some real talent.

i saw that bowen staute in person today damn its real sweet