Most Wanted Current 3 3/4" Figure...

DPrime

Just wondering, what figure, carded or loose, any series, (depending on what you collect), are you just itching to have most right now?

For me I really want a 1988 Hit & Run... which is weird because although it's a great looking figure, it's one I didn't have as a kid, as I was loosing interest in GI Joe by then. I just have a craving (for lack of a better term) for this figure at the moment...

So what about the rest of you?

3 more sand vipers... because ive decided to army build in multiples of 5, and Ive currently got 12. It will sadden me if I never find the last three I need.

Phanstar

I'm going to have to blame Violentfix for this one: Gnawgahyde.

I never liked the figure much before as I couldn't seem to wrap my head around the concept of a Dreadnok Poacher. However, after reading Operation: Rapier, I was hooked! Gnawgahyde was shows as this truly bad-to-the-bone tracker/hunter and suddenly I was equating him with characters like the game warden in Jurassic Park and other films.

So, it's all Violentfix's fault that I'm so desperate to acquire a complete version of this figure!

I'm going to have to blame Violentfix for this one: Gnawgahyde.

I was equating him with characters like the game warden in Jurassic Park and other films.

So, it's all Violentfix's fault that I'm so desperate to acquire a complete version of this figure!

WOW, never thought of the Jurassic Park thing. @hmmm@ He has new meaning to me now. I wish I knew you were so desperate for this guy about 3 weeks ago. I just traded one away for some Crimson Guards.

I'd have to say that I too need a Wave 6 Blowtorch. This is just too cool a figure and have also never seen it in person. And I have been wanting to nab a Sand Viper single pack. This is mostly due to the night vision head set that they wear. That just makes the figure perfect.

I have all of the new stuff and I am getting very close to having every RAH figure. I want a 82 Breaker mint on the card. He was my first figure as a kid. At the con in KC I got the FLAK MIB for $30, it was my first accessory.

MATT

This is tough. I'd have to say my top 10 most wanted complete mint figures are...

10. con Black Dragon

9. mailaway Ninja Viper v1

8. gold Steel Brigade

7. Sky Patrol Airborne

6. Tru General Hawk

5. Night Force Outback

4. Night Force Shockwave

3. Major Storm v1

2. Keel-Haul v1

1. Payload v1

and a 1985 Heavy Metal that came with the Mauler.

I have his top half ( @loll@ ) if you are interested. I picked him up for $0.50 at a flea market. It took me forever to identify him since the date was located on his missing bottom half.

As for my most wanted, I'd have to go for Interrogator. I have a friend who has one and won't sell him to me (he doesn't even collect Joes). He thinks he can get like $50 on eBay for him. I've offered him $20 just for him alone, and he keeps making excuses saying he's going to put his kids through college with the 10 or so Joes he's holding onto.