~>>billy<<~ Custom

2face

That's an awesome custom...BOTH of'em are awesome looking man!

As much as I hate that head sculpt of Ace, you used him perfectly and the patch and everything makes him look pretty hardcore. Neck's a little long and the Ace head is tiny to begin with, but nevertheless, you touched it up nicely.

It would be cool if somebody could add some size and girth to that head sculpt by recasting it, because it is a neat head sculpt (feature-wise) for using as Cobra baddies.

i'm always amazed when people make bad figs look and that ace head sucked but that billy is really great

Bro that pic of them togather rocks,awesome work and cant wait to see more.i am working on a ninja force my self and your billy has given me some cool ideas.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet work!!

Thanks for loOking fellas. I'm just sorry the pic came out a lil blury. Billy looks a lot better and more detailed in person.

Damn bro awesome job. Would u be interested in doing another if I supplied the parts and cost possibly. I've always wanted a Billy

Great Billy... but even though I know we will NEVER get it... Ive oddly always wanted a billy that was still a kid... Kind makes me think of the boy in MASK that came with the cool little robot... I wish those figures were bigger cause that would make an awesome custom.... Anyways good work!!!

Thanks guys, I've been trying to complete the whole clan which is why Billy was a must. I've got another TJ bang on the works and posibly a Dojo. Be on the lOok out.

2face

Thanks guys, I've been trying to complete the whole clan which is why Billy was a must. I've got another TJ bang on the works and posibly a Dojo. Be on the lOok out.

2face

Hey 2face. If I wanted you to create an entire clan for me just like that

how much would you charge me? just curious Those are very nice.

That Billy is definately the best I've seen so far. Very nice job! I can't wait to see the rest of the clan. Ninjas have always been my favorite part of GI Joe. *dodges rocks and other garbage thrown*

Topes