Transformers Club Figure

synch

For those that have got theres, what do you think of it now that you have it?.. Allso, is this the "free " figure?.. I remember something about, if you signed up for the year before a certain date you would get a figure free...

What is the transformers club? I heard some things about it, but didnt get any difinitive answer..

Its rather plain, I joined mainly for the store offers since I can't seem to find anything in my area and really don't want to pay ebay scalper prices for new figures.

I rather have seen the figure be a G1 reissue repaint myself. Since they were selling these at TRU for under 10 dollars I don't think it would have been that much more of a stretch for it to be the free figure.

I think he's cool looking, I like the clear blue and red and you cant beat the fact that he was free

The first figure remember is just a repaint, while the rest of them will all be remolds.

There's a theory going around, that the first figure is from the speed planet (cybertron/galaxy force) and the other figures will be from the other planets

If someone joined and didnt like their figure Ill buy it off of them.

paypal me $20 & I'll order it online

pm, and anyone else who wants one...

The first figure remember is just a repaint, while the rest of them will all be remolds.

There's a theory going around, that the first figure is from the speed planet (cybertron/galaxy force) and the other figures will be from the other planets

oh now thats cool! Yea its when we finaly see the rest of these, that people are gona want em all lI think...

I thought about signing up for club just for the "free" figure. I just have a big fear that if something happens with Master Collector that makes Hasbro change the club handlers, again, then we most likely would never get the remaining figures from the set.

This whole one figure a year bull fertilizer just sucks! They should have made the basics into sets of 2 and have the leader come out last and done them over 3 years not 5. Then I'm sure a lot more people would have signed up.

A lot of people just don't want to wait 5 years to complete the set, that's too much time and money. By the time the 5th year hits who knows how much more the membership will cost than it does now, so I really don't think it's worth it.

wow they (Hasbro) charge $8 for shipping??? Thats kinda a lot if you ask me

If someone joined and didnt like their figure Ill buy it off of them.

paypal me $20 & I'll order it online

pm, and anyone else who wants one...

you'll want $28. SHipping is $8 in the US

:o $8 to ship that dinky little figure?!?! #WTF#

That's total bull! It doesn't cost half that!!! Whatta bunch of greedy slimeball bastards!!! @pow@

have not got it yet or the latest magazine my self... but then I am in @can@ ... I'm gona give em some more time & hope for the best

I thought about signing up for club just for the "free" figure. I just have a big fear that if something happens with Master Collector that makes Hasbro change the club handlers, again, then we most likely would never get the remaining figures from the set.

This whole one figure a year bull fertilizer just sucks! They should have made the basics into sets of 2 and have the leader come out last and done them over 3 years not 5. Then I'm sure a lot more people would have signed up.

A lot of people just don't want to wait 5 years to complete the set, that's too much time and money. By the time the 5th year hits who knows how much more the membership will cost than it does now, so I really don't think it's worth it.

a set of two over a a year is actaully nice! One at the start & one at the end of the year... I'd dig it :)