List Of Stores Carrying G.i. Joe

Forcehunter

Entertainment Earth now added. Im still going to have to go with Curt though. You can't beat free shipping.

well we have a bunch of online tstors the we have all delt with in one way or another so not its all about prices who will be the cheapest.

Its doubtful that they will have any real difference in price, the only store that has any advantage is GI Joe Hq because of the free shipping.

The only thing that remains to be seen is the Hasbro Store, but even then, It is doubt ful as they are charging retail for their Star Wars figures (but then again, they have to pay licensing fees).

Great list you got there Forcehunter. Is Brian's toys overcharging on the joes?

HOOOOLD EVERYTHING! I may have to eat my words about Brian's Toys. I just spoke with a sales rep there and they have confirmed the price of single packs at $5.99.

Damn. Looks like I was wrong on that one (in addition to other things).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE