List Of Stores Carrying G.i. Joe

Forcehunter

Here is a list of stores that will be carrying the 3.75" GI Joe figures. If you find any other online stores, post it here. I may soon add Entertainment Earth, as I have e-mailed them about this and I am waiting for a response from their purchasing department.

G.I. Joe Hq

Amazon

Small Joes

BigBadToyStore

Guru Planet

Hasbro Toy Shop

The Joe Company

Killer Toys

Master Collector

E-Planet Toys

Digital Toys

DNS Toys

Brian's Toys

Figures Direct

Entertainment Earth

This list may grow as Joel of Big Bad Toy Store stated that the earliest he can put these up for pre-order is in July, so while some stores may not yet have it up for pre-order we may see them on new sites later. If you find another etailer, please post it here.

I just got back with Digital Toys and they will carry them, so I added them to the list. Entertainment Earth e-mailed me back with some stupid BS answer, not answering the question, so I will have to wait and see on that one.

This is a good topic. It'll be a valuable resource for those of us who want to continue with the line until "GI Joe: Reborn". It should be pinned.

Added DNS Toys. It looks like we will have numerous options.

I just got off the phone with Small Blue Planet and they will most likely not carry the line. I have called Entertainment Earth, and left a message for their purchasing manager, so we will find out soon on that.

Added Brian's Toys. Expect inflated pricesand a ton of AFA crap just to boost up the cost of new items.

Edit: Eating crow right now, just when you think you know a store, see post below.

Here is a list of stores that will be carrying the 3.75" GI Joe figures. If you find any other online stores, post it here. I may soon add Entertainment Earth, as I have e-mailed them about this and I am waiting for a response from their purchasing department.

G.I. Joe Hq

Amazon

Small Joes

BigBadToyStore

Guru Planet

Hasbro Toy Shop

The Joe Company

Killer Toys

Master Collector

E-Planet Toys

Digital Toys

DNS Toys

Brian's Toys

This list may grow as Joel of Big Bad Toy Store stated that the earliest he can put these up for pre-order is in July, so while some stores may not yet have it up for pre-order we may see them on new sites later. If you find another etailer, please post it here.

SWeet! Good thinking, and thanks for the list!

Entertainment Earth is a yes, you can preorder them currently

Where? I can't find em listed.

when are they expected to go on sale with pics? July 20 something? Is $6.99 the actual price for a single figure? (amazon's price I think)

thanks guys

It's roughly correct. Entertainment Earth has a case of 8 carded action figures available for $49.99 which works out to $6.25 individually. Anyone hoping to pay less than $4 per upcoming 3 3/4" figure is dreaming.

OmegaHarbinger