Is Anyone Else Up Through Jlu Season 4 Ep 10?

CkRtech

Again...this thread will most likely contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.

Wow - They really have kicked JLU up quite a bit. It's interesting now that they have to do everything in 30 minutes...but now to resolve that issue they have taken an ongoing story and come full front with it. Now instead of two parters, the whole season is turning into one big episode. An interesting concept too....

Next episode, Panic in the Sky, looks like it is going to be pretty epic. I hope they keep the energy level up - It'll be hard to top Starcrossed.

Yeah - the one (was it docslax?) out there seemed to have some noisy audio. At least the sound didn't drop out completely & it wasn't to fuzzy to be able to understand what they were saying.

It's the clone "Tea" from earlier.

....lol. And the next episode looks like it is going to be "attack of the clones" Hahaha.

Anyone download the episode have some stero problem?

Apparently, that was how it was aired in some areas, with sound problems. It wasn't a problem everywhere, but I guess it was for the guy who ripped it.

Hopefully, someone will re-rip it when it/if it airs again in Canada or when it airs in the US later on. That'll be great for the people who are into archiving this stuff.

Hey is that Power Girl at the end? I am not that sure because l remember there was a supergirl clone as well.

They haven't said it, but the clone basically IS Power Girl. Though an evil one. She's got the costume, and the same mutilated beyond recognition origin.

Close enough for me.

It does make me wonder if her "psychic bond" with Supergirl is going to come back to bite her and be part of what saves the good guys collective asses.

And did anyone else catch the "confirmation" that there will be another season? It was apparantly said in Philly this weekend that next season will have an episode featuring Warlord (who's about to get a relaunch, via Bruce Jones and Bart Sears...coincidence?), and set in Skartaris. (I think I spelled that right...)

**edit**

Oh, and I had audio problems too...thought maybe it was just me. Guess not.

JLU is great. I am really impressed with all that they have done for "animated stories of the D.C. Universe" - I miss the new He-Man cartoon because it was very well done....but having something like Justice League helps keep me confident of Western animation. Haha.

Things have come a long way.

JLU is great. I am really impressed with all that they have done for "animated stories of the D.C. Universe" - I miss the new He-Man cartoon because it was very well done....but having something like Justice League helps keep me confident of Western animation. Haha.

Things have come a long way.

But its not actually animated in the West. Only the pre-production is done here. Still the series is at the top of its game.

JLU is great. I am really impressed with all that they have done for "animated stories of the D.C. Universe"

I pretty much caught up recently with JL and JLU over the last 3 weeks and I must say, it's pretty good. It's too bad Marvel doesn't have anything close to JL, JLU, and the Batman and Superman TAS's.

Question for everyone though, did they ever explain how the Watch Tower got so advanced in the comic books? They obviously skipped over it in the series. I thought after watching Season 1 and 2 I'd find out how the Watch Tower got those transporters.

No. Clash isn't a two-parter, however all of the episodes are starting to enter a "primary ongoing story" mode.

Where is Warner Bros animation, btw? I never really looked into it.

I think its great to have an ongoing story. Very interesting. I can't wait to see the next ep!

2x12 - Divided We Fall

It was an alright episode, pretty action packed, but like 2x11, I thought the story told could've been a two-parter. I guess JL season 1 & 2's got me spoiled as far as taking the time for storytelling.

By the end of it, I thought Brainiac blasted that lady (the black lady who, I guess, is in charge of Cadmus) with those nanoprobes too which is why it ended the way it did. Flash just punching (I'm sure it was more than that with the whole Speed Force thing) off the armor to get rid of Brainiac was a bit simplistic.

Great action, once again and it was great to finally see Flash in action. When I first saw him animated in Superman: TAS, I was like, damn.... he's kinda cool. The way he was animated, how they showed off his powers, and the sound effects they used were all decent enough. Then after reading up on all he can do with the Speed Force and whatnot, I thought his powers were pretty cool. But JL and JLU never really showcased him or his powers that well (till JLU 2x12, that is).

And thoughout the series, I always found it odd how some many bad guys got the drop on him. I know he's sorta comic relief, but damn, it sorta does the character an injustice ( @smilepunch@ ).

Anyway, with only one episode left this season (titled: Epilogue), and next season (if there really is one) only having 13 episodes, it's getting to the end. So enjoy it while you can.

I really thought episode 12 was great. Great development of the characters. When they had to fight their Justice Lord counterparts, it was essentially an external representation of an internal battle that each character was fighting.

It was great to see Flash as the hero. Episodes 11 and 12 made me glad that I have read Crisis. These writers really know what they are doing.

Here's to hoping we see the Hall of Justice in season 5.

I really thought episode 12 was great. Great development of the characters. When they had to fight their Justice Lord counterparts, it was essentially an external representation of an internal battle that each character was fighting.

It was great to see Flash as the hero. Episodes 11 and 12 made me glad that I have read Crisis. These writers really know what they are doing.

Here's to hoping we see the Hall of Justice in season 5.

I agree! Flash being a hero for once was quite something! Nice touch!