G.i.joe Convention Final Countdown

JayC

This will be my first Joe con so I am looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet other Joe collocters. Skarpaz, since you really the only one that I seen around diffrent boards, it will be nice meeting you.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first Joe con so I am looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet other Joe collocters. Skarpaz, since you really the only one that I seen around diffrent boards, it will be nice meeting you.

cool man have to get up with all of us bro. #US1#

Kewl Jay C. Too bad I'll miss it. I just can't afford to travel that far, buthopefully it will be closer next year, like South Carolina, Gerogia, Alabama (Draven, im rooming with you if it is), or Tennesee.

Dude if it was anywhere near me you and a few guys could room with me. But sadly I doubt it would be. ...........But we can dream!

Draven

Kewl Jay C. Too bad I'll miss it. I just can't afford to travel that far, buthopefully it will be closer next year, like South Carolina, Gerogia, Alabama (Draven, im rooming with you if it is), or Tennesee.

Dude if it was anywhere near me you and a few guys could room with me. But sadly I doubt it would be. ...........But we can dream!

Draven

I need it to be closer to the west coast man..

600 bucks for a plane ticket is a ton!... and its a 30 hour drive @lol@

CFB Represent!

Seriously, guys, have a blast, and I hate you all. @smilepunch@

So, where's our official list?

dakele

Matt74

Dmoss78

Alley Viper

Skarapz

Giltyone

Cobra Commander

Night Creeper

Tom-1

JayC

Chazz

Marvel Joe Spider

Admiral Hunter

Card

Tazzman

DG

OCH22

Adroq

gsmiley007

yojoeshow

Arashikage Storm

gi eddo

Chuckles32 (Added 6/18/2005)

nov316 (Added 6/20/2005)

primenybt (Added 6/20/2005)

Jack (will do what he can)

CHA (if back from Vacation)

Did I miss anyone?

-Kevin

CFB represent in full force.

While your there, make sure you vote in a new member to the 'Hall of Lame'

I'll repost an review of my hopeful for this years hall vote tommorrow!!!

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Can't wait I leave tomorrow yea! I will be there by 1 pm their time! As soon as I take some pics I will have some one here post them!

Please take a lot of pictures for us. I am anxious to see what exclusives there will be this year. Hopefully one of them is the Condor, and available at the website later. @firedevil@

Going to be there on Wednesday!Staying in Chanhassan with my Grandparents (and with Tom,my bro NC and DG who are attending too!).

Aside from the Joecon,I will DEFINITELY be hitting up Lion's Tap and White Castle.Any fellow Minnesotans know of Lion's Tap?BEST BURGERS EVER.

Going to be there on Wednesday!Staying in Chanhassan with my Grandparents (and with Tom,my bro NC and DG who are attending too!).

Aside from the Joecon,I will DEFINITELY be hitting up Lion's Tap and White Castle.Any fellow Minnesotans know of Lion's Tap?BEST BURGERS EVER.

You mean you guys aren't in the hotel this year? :-P

Wonder who's room will be holding the stashes during the day while the con's going on so it doesn't all have to be carried!

And tell me about it, CC... I'm interested.

-Kevin

It has been a while since I hit the forums....I have a good reason though, but I'll be there on Thursday afternoon! I look forward toward seeing you all again.....and the newbies for the first time. :)