G.i.joe Convention Final Countdown

JayC

Ok folks we are counting down to the final weeks of the Offical Joe Con which starts on June 23-26.

With the ups and downs Joe has been going thru this year and you all with it I have decided to make our coverage this year something a bit more special than normal.

First I will be attending the convention personally this year (will be my first I have actually attended in person). Now that in it's own right isn't all that special, however I will make it my #1 goal while there to bring you all who are not able to attend the most up-to-date coverage as possible. I also look forward to meeting you guys that are attending in person. Putting some faces to the names and all that.

Ok and now for the even better part. This year we will be giving away to one lucky board member a 2005 RAH convention set. I think you guys truely make this the #1 Joe section on the net and this is my way of saying thanks to you all for that. So stay glued for details on how you will be able to enter to win.

So if your going sound off here so we can take a head count of how many TNI/ADC's will be in attendance, if your not stay tuned for contest and coverage updates, and here is to hoping for bigger and better things for Joe all around in the year to come.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question? Will the contest be only for those people unable to attend the convention? I won't be able to go myself, and I was just curious.

Since I have no way of determining if you went to the con or not I have no way of excluding people if they went to the con, but the contest is going to be geared towards those of you at home that weekend getting your coverage here. It will be held on that weekend so if your at the actual con I doubt you will have time to spend on the boards here to win.

At the convention just look for someone wearing a brand spankin new REAL desert camo airborne helmet they are currently using in iraq. I good friend of mine purchased me one from the army. And ill wear that on registration night

May even wear my dads vietnam jacket too, incase you guys didnt know im a big military history buff and prob is gonna be my major. Love this stuff

Yeah, I won't be at the convention. Actually, I've never been to one at all. So hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the coverage. :)

Yeah, I won't be at the convention. Actually, I've never been to one at all. So hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the coverage. :)

You should join the rest of us CA-natives out there!

Tazz, me, Clam (I think?), and the So. Cal 'Noks...!!!

-Kevin

At the convention just look for someone wearing a brand spankin new REAL desert camo airborne helmet they are currently using in iraq. I good friend of mine purchased me one from the army. And ill wear that on registration night

May even wear my dads vietnam jacket too, incase you guys didnt know im a big military history buff and prob is gonna be my major. Love this stuff

I'll be with him :)