Darth Vader 500th Figure In Chamber........

KENNY GUIDO

Haven't seen it yet :(

well rebelscum has pics of it, do rebelscum get them given to them or wot?

everyone has pics of the chamber. its all over the net. theyre insisting that its out and I have yet to see a thread of evidence to prove it otherwise. the mod said she saw it and didnt buy it.

can we say *bull****?

[mod edit: no, we can't. <_<]

Edited by Bespin refugee

I reread the post, and I think RS gets a pass on the blame for this... it looks to me like she's talking about a different vader, and people assumed it was 500th.

If she's talking about another Vader from Target..

hmm... could it be?... Lava Vader? @loll@

I reread the post, and I think RS gets a pass on the blame for this... it looks to me like she's talking about a different vader, and people assumed it was 500th.

Well, I dont see how any one can get it confused since the title of the thread there is "500th Darth Vader Figure is a go" & you would have to be a complete moron to get it confused with the darth vader on operating table. but then again, this is REBELSCUM were talking about. BTW, I have always said "star wars collecting has no place for a woman". :)

Well misogyny aside, it'd be easy to post in the wrong thread there, she's a mod and probably checks every single one. 

Nobody's perfect.

Plus, we still aren't sure what she saw, maybe it *was* 500th vader.

well, if she did indeed see it, why didnt she pick it up? She hasnt responded to the thread since and she usually does. Its on ebay but I highly doubt it hit upstate new york since the west coast hasnt even gotten it yet.