Revenge Of The Sith Drops................

KENNY GUIDO

There are actually a lot of bootlegs out there for sale really cheap, plus people can easily download it.............that's why it will not beat Titanic. Titanic came out in a time before the two above money stealers were as popular.

bootlegs have always been around. I got a bootleg of titanice when it was released very easily.

I am one of those that hope E3 will sink titanics record.

Internet downloading of movies was not around though (or at least far less common).

What is Titanic's record anyways?

I started hearing about internet movie downloading in 98.

the vhs bootlegs have been around since the late 80's.

As a big fan I would like to see it do well. And I plan on taking my brother tomorrow night to see it again. (This will be my third viewing, his second.) But I find myself more and more lately preferring to just see movies at home at my leisure on my own television. The sound may not be better, but it's surround sound and good enough for me, and it's not as ear-splitting as in the theaters. Also, I love the picture quality on my tv. And at home I don't have to put up with crying babies, inflated snack prices, rude people who talk throughout the movie, or teenage kids who are there just to date/goof-off. Argh...the second time I saw ROTS, there was this guy in the row in front of me that kept taking out his cell phone and checking for messages, and when he did, the little screen on his phone would practically light up the back of the theater. Very annoying. It's just stuff like that that makes me less inclined to go to movies anymore. Maybe I'm just a stick-in-the-mud. I can appreciate the whole theater experience with family and friends and all that, but anymore, unless it's Star Wars or something I'm totally excited about and I just have to see it right when it comes out, I prefer to wait until it comes out on DVD and enjoy it at home.

I saw it once the first day it came out but it comes to a small local theater in a week so I will see it again there