Techno Viper, Fast Draw, Kamakura, Nullifier

Alyosha

Here are a few early pics of the next guys I am working on. Included are a more comic faithful Kamakura, a Techno Viper, Fast Draw (based on Midgarn's design), and a Nullifier.

I have color schemes in mind for them all already, except for Nullifier. Any suggestions besides copying the original?

There is still a lot of fitting and sculpting to do , but the basic looks are overall ready. Any comments or suggestions?

Fast_Draw_WIP.jpg

Kamakura_WIP.jpg

Nullifier_WIP.jpg

Techno_Viper_WIP.jpg

Also a quick note for those interested. I finally got several of my customs listed on Ebay (thanks to Matt74), and they are available for bids at considerably lower than asked for prices. See the listings in my sig line. Thanks!

I was thinking you should use different lower arms for kamakura, that kamakuras arms are like a monkeys and look kinda awkward on the figure.

Looks good none the less

like i am anyone to critique your work but i gotta agree with nc, those monkey arms need to go.

Actually, I've already taken care of it. It's wasn't really the forearms that were the problem, it was the upper arms being too long. I've already switched the upper arms to Tunnel Rats (for the bloused short-sleeve) and it looks 100% better. I appreciate the heads up, and suggestion.

Here's a suggestion, Aly. Cast me about 12 of those reworked Kamakura torsos. Those are awesome. I'd love to make an army of red ninjas with those... Also, if you try cutting off Kamakura's lower arms and gluing them onto Barrel Roll's rolled up sleeve, you get a nice looking finished piece. I did it for my Kamakura custom. Check out the pic... Other than that, all the WIP's look awesome. Nullifier's looking to be my favorite. Nice use of the Coil Crusher arms and torso.

Kamakura WIP:

kamawip5ln.jpg

Topes

Here's a suggestion, Aly. Cast me about 12 of those reworked Kamakura torsos. Those are awesome. I'd love to make an army of red ninjas with those... Also, if you try cutting off Kamakura's lower arms and gluing them onto Barrel Roll's rolled up sleeve, you get a nice looking finished piece. I did it for my Kamakura custom. Check out the pic... Other than that, all the WIP's look awesome. Nullifier's looking to be my favorite. Nice use of the Coil Crusher arms and torso.

Kamakura WIP:

kamawip5ln.jpg

Topes

Woah, that has to be the best KK custom i have seen!!

Please post a pic of that when it is painted man, that is awesome!

Sorry, I don't want to hijack the thread, just wanted to show what I meant with the arms.  Thanks NC for the comments though.  I post pics when it's done.  Back to Aly's stuff...

Topes

yeah i know man, no worries, you aint hijacking, i just wanted to let you know because i was excited to see the final product :)

your insight was a helpful one, wasnt meant to hijack the thread

Al cant wait to see them done your work always makes me want to customize more.Really looking forward to seeing them done and how you make the magic work.

If I can steal my thread back for a minute @smilepunch@ , here are more pics of the Techno Viper who is almost ready to sell. Enjoy!

Techno_Viper_WIP_frt.jpg

Techno_Viper_WIP_iso.jpg

Cast me about 12 of those reworked Kamakura torsos. Those are awesome. I'd love to make an army of red ninjas with those...

Kamakura WIP:

kamawip5ln.jpg

Topes

Chris- Actually, that's a JvC Dusty torso that I did about 2 years ago. All I did was remove the pockets, sculpt the collar into a sashed edge, and then paint.