A Good Place For Figure Stands?

Duck Face

The best one i know of is smalljoes. My friend recently got some and they shipped pretty fast compared to how lazy they usually are. And they have among the cheapest prices for them online....

Why don't you want to order from them?

I just placed an order with Master Collector. A little bit more expensive, but the clear stands they had for the con exclusives didn't seem to be as hard on the heels as some other ones were.

The title says it all. Any suggestions?

Smalljoes is perfectly fine for ordering from. The owner is an honorable buisnessman and his stands are of good quality. His only drawback being a slightly longer shipping time. But he has a regular job he must devote his time to as well. I have bought stands and toys from Smalljoes on several occasions and have not regretted or had problems with a single transation. Ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE