More Online Exclusives!

Forcehunter

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer if they are post RAH sculpts, but I can be wrong this time since those recent cobra troopers we seen on Ebay could be it, considering they are listed on amazon.com, where the majority of joe exclusives have been RAH.

However, seems odd that they would start selling RAH figs in single packs.

There not Rah, Just great card art with so-so figures. But before we dismiss lets see some pics... Hasbro has a tendency to save the best figures for last. So they should get better and better.

There are more, and one of them was on the rumor list.

Major Bludd

Snow Serpent

Range Viper

Munitia (Cover Girl maybe?)

Cobra Officer

Grand Slam

Outback

Barrel Roll

Major Barrage

Lt. Falcon

Crash Cart

Night Viper

Saw Viper

Salvo

Low Light

Air Tight

Im gonna be broke.

I am happy that we may finally get an Outback and not Brawler.

Since Hasbro no longer changes the name of the figures which they have no longer have copyright to, I can see the guy been called with his file name, along with his code name.

The thing i am wondering now, is will the Brick and Mortar stores carrry these? And if so, will it JUST be TRU? I bet Target wants a piece of this pie, as this is gonna be HUGE!!!!!!

I hope that because i dont like to buy online, it is not the same!!!

@firedevil@

THe Cobras:

Cobra Trooper Rah?

Cobra Officer Rah? repaint of the one above ? highly likely these two are at least the same mold.

Major Bludd: FINALY! how long have we been asking?

Snow Serpent: PLease! release it just like wave 6, it would be such a smart move hasbro.

Range Viper: we shall see, might not be worth it.

Night Viper: will it beat alyosha's customs? i doubt it.

Saw Viper: nice! so we will have him and falcon!

THe NOks:

Monkey Wrench: YES!

THE JOes:

Footloose: Should be nice, but why so many joes? i wanted more cobras!

Grand Slam: not the biggest fan of Grand slam, it's going to have be good before I buy.

Outback: It could be a new head on big brawler i doubt all of these will be completly new.

Barrel Roll HOpefully green like the btr version!

Major Barrage: we know him, he rules.

Lt. Falcon: would have prefered a new flint, i have customs but this is just a figure needing redone, but Falcon is good too.

Salvo: intersting choice, again, better beat my in progress custom.

Low Light: Got a custom, it's not great, but this one has to beat it before i buy.

Air Tight: I'd love him! better be yellow with a removable helm.

Unkown:

Munitia: Cover girl? i don't know but i agree the name does sound feminine. IS this a word?

Crash Cart: Maybe a new dreadnok? please don't let it be a joe.

But the thing i was most excited about isn't on the list! That firefly!