Big Ben: Sas Commando

Alyosha

Well, here's another figure that I hate to let go. As I said before, this is based on Mundo's really great version but with a few tweaks. I made several mods to the parts, some very obvious and some more subtle. Since the colors were all sprays, this one finished very quickly as well. I like the way that a sweater liek this just kind of says "Brit" and I think that it works very well in this instance. Let me know what you guys think. Enjoy!

BigBenaction.jpg

BigBenfront.jpg

BigBenleft.jpg

head-Flint (modded)

chest-Shipwreck (modded)

small accs-Elite Force

upper arms-Shipwreck

lower arms-Crosshairs (modded)

hands-Scalpel (modded)

waist-Hacker

thighs-Gung Ho

feet-Destro (modded)

rifle-wierd Euro thingy w/ styrene silencer

backpack-various

For more information about this figure please email or PM me, or you can view info here in this thread.

Aly, you're killing me with all these customs you're cranking out. all of your work is giving me crazy inspiration to get some stuff done. Big Ben looks awesome! I was thinking of doing one too. Now I have a pretty good idea for a recipe...

man, Aly, I still dont see why you don tjust crank out some customs and put them on ebay... at the rate your doing them, I don tsee you having a problem paying bills... dude.. at least try it out...

as for the custom, he is awesome, I love him, from the colors to th mods... once again, awesome job!!!

Truely amazing man! The difference between your WIP's and the finished product are just astonishing to witness. Shows the skill in your "modding" of parts and accessories and of course the painting and touching up.

Big Ben (like this) looks awesome! :)

This is my favorite custom JvC figure that you have cranked out so far. The colors coordinate very well together and all the parts look as thought they were molded from the factory that way. The gloves stand out, but I like them as they give your "Big Ben" some character.

Dude, I would never have guessed that you used Flint's head. That's just amazing work, plain and simple.