Imperial Procession Pack Out Already?

Guest A-MAN

How many different guard types does Cobra Commander need?

Wasn't one of the jobs of the original Crimson Guard being Cobra Commander's personal body guard? Same for the Crimson Guard Immortal. And now the new Tele-viper.

Also, if Cobra Commander doesn't even trust his personal guard, why would he have the Baroness beside him? Yeah, some lame "queen" motif.

Ick. I still dislike the looks of that set. What's up with CC's lower arms being black?? And......I've said it before.......ENOUGH CRIMSON ALREADY! It's becoming the standard Cobra color and I'm sick of it!

Jase

=w=

Guest A-MAN

Yeah, I'm tired of both crimson and elite troopers. How many elite guys can you use?

It's odd that with all the unique uniforms in Cobra, CC's personal guard use recycled parts. No weapons, either, not even holstered on their uniforms. One wonders how they stop would-be-assassins, beat them with flag poles?

The package's back artwork is neat (neater than the contents! @smilepunch@ ). Though Baroness' upper sleeves are oddly puffed out.

If I buy more than one of this set, I might put the Crimson Guard pack Tomax and Xamot heads on crimson C.C.'s body. If that works.

I'd love to see a troop builder pack with more than one type of troop, and 1 to 0 Cobra characters included.

Yeah, I'm tired of both crimson and elite troopers. How many elite guys can you use?

It's odd that with all the unique uniforms in Cobra, CC's personal guard use recycled parts. No weapons, either, not even holstered on their uniforms. One wonders how they stop would-be-assassins, beat them with flag poles?

Maybe they just jump in front of bullets, which is why he needs so many. They're really just imperial cannon fodder.

just got back from TRU and they had them both(the TRU in Downers grove on 75th for you lacal boys)... and I'm not happy with this set.. the paint is real good on the snow set, but.. all the blues an dgreens and WTFs up with Mirage??? anywho... if I got either of them, I'd get this one.. the Cobra one is a piece of crap, it's not even a red/crison color, it's more of a glittery pink color... and I'm glad they're using these two comic pack figures but all the packs had messed up Baroness figures.. they dind't paint her whole neck so it was peach/flesh colored an dthen at the very botton near the ball it was black... @hmmm@

no thnk you, I'll pass...

<_< Just DO NOT care for those Crimson Clusterf@#ks...at all! Lousy frankensteining attempt and even worse paint job/color scheme on them.

For MISB purposes this set is Beautiful. The art is Sweeet. The Baroness art is the Best. Cobra Commander looks devilishly evil. Ill have to see these up close to determine how may Ill buy.