Wheeljack Bt

synch

You gotta hand it to the creators of the story for adding that "duplicate systems unit" into the story because you know some people will have to buy at least 2 or 3 of each mold just to account for that in their collection and make it more realistic to the story. BRILLIANT! (even though technically, it is the Binaltech story and it doesn't necessarily apply to Alternators)

It's a lot like the Omnicons and Terrorcons in Energon, how many of us bought 3 or more of each mold just to make our displays more show accurate? I know I did!

I don't think the japanese tffan did that to make ppl army build Wheeljack, but rather giving us a heads up that there will be more Wheeljack retooled figures like Smokescreen. From the bio, we can expect a GT(like Smokescreen, which sort of make sense since it seems that the sport racing cars other than decepticharge are getting doubles) version, as well as a new version.

I like the story since it continues from the original storyline with a parallel timeline.

Did Ravage changed the past or is it something more since there was no binaltech technology and was wonderin who started it to alter time.

ftf have nothing to do with it, its all takara all ftf does is translate it... right now though... I'm laughing at those who have brought repro stickers for good old WJ haha!

I love the fact that Wheeljack got a glimpse of the future(TFTM), and saw himself and Windcharger's dead body. He had a glimpse of dead Brawn too. @firedevil@

ohhhhhhhhhhhh lmao!!! Dude!! You are so right! I never even clued into that one! That ties in with ravages tech spec too! I think it was his that was tftm related... I allso can't help but wonder if we will see a brawn & windcharger in the bt line now as well...

I like the story since it continues from the original storyline with a parallel timeline.

Did Ravage changed the past or is it something more since there was no binaltech technology and was wonderin who started it to alter time.

It's an alternate timeline where Ravage (x-9 not jaguar) changes the future (he trapped Meg's and a bunch of decepts out of "time" to protect them from some coming disaster)

It's an alternate timeline where Ravage (x-9 not jaguar) changes the future (he trapped Meg's and a bunch of decepts out of "time" to protect them from some coming disaster)

Thanks, but I know that part. I meant who started the BT project since that alone seems to alter history. I guess if it doesn't say who was really behind it, we may find out in the future since I think there was some time alternation in it being started or else, it wouldn't have started at all.

ftf have nothing to do with it, its all takara all ftf does is translate it... right now though... I'm laughing at those who have brought repro stickers for good old WJ haha!

I never said it was done by fanto fan. I said it was done by a Japanese TF fan who was allowed to write the bio for the binaltech line. It says who written it and that he is a well known TFfan in Japan at bwtf.com