Arctic Dio Is Still A Go!!!!!

Bekker

Talked to Hammerfel and he told me he was just swamped and that everything is cool with the dio and to start sending out your figs if you have them.

Deadline June 20 to have them to him.

How long will hammer have your figs,till the dio is done.

Please put money in with your figure to have returned to you>

How long will it take hammer to do the dio,as long as he needs and the dio will span over a couple of chapters I believe.

Hey hammer any character you need done thats not been done so far?

Its been a while guys please just list who you are doing again,thanks again.

Bekker

hammer not sure if I can get it done in time but is there anyone who would want to put a arctic jinx togather for the dio,anybody?

If not hammer I will try but I go back for more surgery this wednesday and not sure how that will turn out.anywho let me try and get started.

I CAN THROW TOGETHER A ARCTIC JINX-------------

AS IF IM NOT SENDING IN ENOUGH ---BUT IM REALLY ON A ARCTIC KICK LATELY-----

WILL START IT TONIGHT

DOC

DONE-----------

WELL SHES TOGEHTER ANYWAYS------------

ILL HAVE HER PAINTED TOMMORRROW NIGHT--------

HAMMER

SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YA

FIRE -----------------FEMALE SNIPER

ICE-------------------FEMALE SNIPER OBSERVER

LT.HOLIDAY----------SELF CUSTOM/SNOW WOLF OFFICER

TELEWOLF------------SNOW WOLF COMMUNICATIONS(made by my 11 yr old nephew------hes pumped about seeing this DIO---so if ya can squeeze him into a couple shots)

4-----ICE VIPERS ----OR SNOW VIPERS-----WHICH EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM

---------I FIGURED YOU COULD USE THEM IN THE BACK GROUND OF SOME SCENES---OR HOW EVER U SEE FIT

and now a ARCTIC JINX---------

I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION FOR YA-----------

I HAVE A CUSTOM COBRA ICE SABRE--------JUST WAITING ON SOME STICKERS FROM THE 334TH JOE COMPANY-------

CAN YA USE IT OR NOT?????

LMK

DOC

Doc you are the man you have kicked out alot of stuff for the dio and that is very cool.i really think the dio is going to be awesome.

Yeah, your Duke is right here and he looks awesome. I don't get how you make the paint apps look so smooth. Looks like factory paint!

As far as the other incoming vehicles / figures, keep em coming! I figure I can stretch this part of my dio out 2 or 3 chapters and have voting afterwards.