Htf Figures

Mr Nobody

I saw 2 AT-TE Gunners at Walmart last week and snatched them. That was the ONLY time I've ever seen them in a store. Prior to that I had to resort to eBay to get one.

Today, I saw 2 SA Clone Troopers at Target and got one of them. Same deal as the AT-TE Gunner. This was the first time I've ever seen the SA in stores. I had to get my first SA Trooper through eBay.

I've never seen a Blue Guard or Red Royal Guard in a store.

NEVER.

take a trip to @can@ for red guard..

I'd say the only ones that are really hard to find are

atte

& the blue guard... depending on where you live... more people seem to have problems finding him than the red one...

& of corse the exclusives but thats a given....

Hey, MLfan,

Seems like you got the hookup on the red ones (so I guess it does seem to be a regional thing). If you're interested, I can go 1-for-1 on a red and blue trade if you need the blue and can get me a red one.

PLMK. :)

PM'd you. I find it funny that the red ones are easy to find in Canada and the Blue ones are in the US. :P

Yeah I've seen everything up to #44 at least once, including variants. The red/blue senate guard thing being regional isn't the case, at least anymore. All we had were reds at first, then some blues, now I see them both occasionally. I think it's truly 50/50 and once the cases containing them started hitting the distribution centers in a major way the frequency of just one type hitting a store diminished.

Main thing I want now is Tarkin, Bacara, #56 Obi Wan, and that's it for me with these first 56.

Yeah I've seen everything up to #44 at least once, including variants. The red/blue senate guard thing being regional isn't the case, at least anymore. All we had were reds at first, then some blues, now I see them both occasionally. I think it's truly 50/50 and once the cases containing them started hitting the distribution centers in a major way the frequency of just one type hitting a store diminished.

Main thing I want now is Tarkin, Bacara, #56 Obi Wan, and that's it for me with these first 56.

What about the Mustafar Anakin?

I think clones in general are getting hard to find unless they restock. It just takes one person to buy out all the clones...i've seen it done before.

In total, i have seen about 20 AT-TE Gunners

Blue and red guards where everywhere on the first day of release, and i found more 2 weeks ago when walmart restocked...

Red Royal Guard is the only figure I haven't seen. Royal Guards are the only figures I haven't seen in abundance.