Another, Yes, I Mean Another.......

mynameisash

over at www.aintitcoolnews.com someone chimed in with a report that Lucas is gonna make a prequel to the prequels. This of course will be a movie about the old Republic and who else would it be that is the leading star?.....

None other than Yoda himself.

I am actually hungry for more Star Wars since seeing Ep3. I don't want it to stop. I could use another SW movie. I mean, the TV series and cartoons sound great but theyre not the same. This may sound like a dumb move but I wouldn't care. I hope that they give in one day and make a sequel to the original trilogy before Mark hamil or Harrison Ford is 6 feet under.

What would be cool is seeing Yoda take on the Sith almost a millenium ago. I wonder if the Prophesy would be discovered in this epic.....

I want more SW too, but I don't know if more movies are the way to go. Then again, I thought that after seeing Ep 1 the second time.

This is something I would have expected to see as a TV series - I would have preferred that Lucas do a 7-9 trilogy before something like this, if we're strictly talking about movies.

This is something I would have expected to see as a TV series - I would have preferred that Lucas do a 7-9 trilogy before something like this, if we're strictly talking about movies.

If he did 7 - 9, then I hope he doesn't use the Shadows of the Empire story, which I thought was goofy as hell. Leia as a Jedi? I'll pass............

I'd like to see a story where it turns out that the prophesy wasn't referring to Vader, but to someone else. Vader really wasn't conceived by the "midi-chlorians" since Palpatine was the one who used his powers to force them into impregnating Anakin's mom, so from that perspective it could be argued that he's not the one intended to bring balance to the force.

I'd like to see a story where it turns out that the prophesy wasn't referring to Vader, but to someone else. Vader really wasn't conceived by the "midi-chlorians" since Palpatine was the one who used his powers to force them into impregnating Anakin's mom, so from that perspective it could be argued that he's not the one intended to bring balance to the force.

I was thinking they might do something like this as well - who knows?

What's it mean to bring balance to the force?

does it mean same number of jedis, same number of siths?

Or does it mean when they are all wiped out completely on both sides, the force will finally be in balance?

What's it mean to bring balance to the force?

does it mean same number of jedis, same number of siths?

Or does it mean when they are all wiped out completely on both sides, the force will finally be in balance?

Good question. Obi-Wan said "you were supposed to bring balance to the force! You were supposed to destroy the sith, not join them!" How does destroying one side bring balance? Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe. The SW series still has a lot of loose ends, like how Chewie met and teamed up with Han, when Obi-Wan became such a senile old coot that he didn't remember two robots he worked with for 20 years, how Boba Fett decided to follow in Jango's footsteps, etc.

This kinda reminds me of the whole Neo Genisis thing.....where once the writer released the last episode which had the final answer(s) none of the fans liked what they got and asked for clearification. They hoped that what the writer ment was not the obvious point (distruction of the world) and there for he came out with a 2 hour film which made the answers alot clearer and were infact what the audience didnot want to hear.

In episode 3 George Lucus wrote all of the answers to all of the questions we had including the most important one: where did Anikin truly come from. The opera scene was the reveal, the answer: Anikin was born of midi-chlorians that were manipulated by Palpitine.

(BTY it's nice to see a few fans on a thread that allready came to this conclusion and accepted it while a thread dedicated to the birth thing has not)

Another important answer was about the prophicy: Bar in mind yoda was never a fan of the prophicy and that this boy was it. Yoda reminds Obi-wan that prophicys lend to mean something different than what we expect them to mean.

What this boils down to is that like Neo-Genisis (and if this rumor is true) it sounds like Lucus has decided to create a 2 hour something to present a much clearer answer to something that most fans are not liking. It was merely infered that Palps was the creator of Anikin, but it was a pretty clear point. In neo-Genisis it was infered that the world ended. Fans of both mythos would debate over the topic to give reasons whay that this is not possible......they hated what was infered.

there will be a movie where fans will actually get to see not only a younger Yoda but a slightly younger Palpitine and a Darth Palidis (spelling?). We will get to see how a sith started this rumor of a "chosen One" or maybe how the Sith take advantage of a prophicy that is only myth and through their own divices create a chosen one. We'll see palps kill his master and use his secrets to create life on another planet.......we'll also see how yoda and the rest of the Jedi were fooled into believeing that all the sith are gone.

But most of all there will be a clearer answer than what the fans got......and quite honestly I don't think they are going to like it.

I truly hope that this ep 0 is just speculation.

If it is true that Lucus has said something of the fact of maybe doing a movie it might be (and I hope I'm right) that we'll finally see what really happens after ROTJ.

I really don't see Lucus going backwards one more time, just BSing about it until we find out that new movie will be episode 7.