This Is Really Dissapointing.

Interpol

I just realized that there have not been any new Joe products in any of the stores I look at since Christmas. The last thing we've gotten are wave 4 and wave 1 of the single cards. Sigh =\

Wow, it hasn't even been that bad around here.

Maybe you just need to expand your search a bit, I have a 20 mile radius in my Joe hunt (in part because of the fact the closest place that carries Joes is 20 miles away). Even a store a half hour away might hold a treasure trove of goodies.

Surely SOMEBODY has gotten in something since Christmas, heck, I just saw a store restock (at long last) with wave 2 Adventure packs and wave 5 bravos (HISS repaint)

Yeah Joe is all over here too, wave 7 here and there but the hiss, the and the desert hummer as well as the last of the comic packs are everywhere. Hardly any blue vipers however.

There's a Target not too far from where I live, and they do a good job with stocking new Joes as they come out. Their stocking of TF alternators sucks though.........

Most of the Targets around here are like that (which I'm sure you're aware ;) ). It's part of why I quit collecting the Alternators. They're a pain to find. I've never even seen the Tracks Alternator anywhere. Got a wave 7 Snake-Eyes pack for $2.99 at a Target today though. :D

There's a Target not too far from where I live, and they do a good job with stocking new Joes as they come out. Their stocking of TF alternators sucks though.........

Most of the Targets around here are like that (which I'm sure you're aware ;) ). It's part of why I quit collecting the Alternators. They're a pain to find. I've never even seen the Tracks Alternator anywhere. Got a wave 7 Snake-Eyes pack for $2.99 at a Target today though. :D

I've never seen the majority of all alts since Silverstreak, with the exception of Swindle and a well-hidden Shockwave that I was luckier than hell to find.

Wave 7 Snake-Eyes pack for $2.99??? What, are they clearancing Joes or something??? LMK!!!!

Todd

Shakka85

The thing is is that I'm kind of in the middle of no where, and the next place I can go to is an hour or so away, which I don't think is worth it, because that's quite a hunk of your day (and gas money) if your hunt is unsuccessful.

And the thing I find ironic is that the only two toylines they almost never restock at my WalMart are Transformers and Joes - which are basically the only two toy lines I collect on a constant basis. What's even more ironic is that I don't collect Alternators, and they have at least three of every Alt that's been released so far, including Ravage, Shockblast, and I'm sure that they had Wheeljack when I went today but I didn't look too closely.

They even restock Marvel Legends really fast. I've bought just about all of series 6-9 within a week of them being sighted online.

I've never seen the majority of all alts since Silverstreak, with the exception of Swindle and a well-hidden Shockwave that I was luckier than hell to find.

That's about all I've seen around me too and that is at K-Mart. Wal-Mart never has any. In fact no Wal-Marts around me carry them any more. I'd buy them if I could find them.

I've never seen Wave 6 or 7 in stores or the Quickstrike or Ice Sabre. I only ever find one out of two/three comic packs since the Oktober Guard packs. Everything else is pretty easy to find.

The only vehicles I've ever actually seen in a store before are: the Patriot tank, the Hornet, Battle Blitz, the mini-chopper that Wild Bill comes with, the Night Adder, and the Venom Cycle.

And that's in numerous stores, not just my WalMart.

Wave 7 Snake-Eyes pack for $2.99??? What, are they clearancing Joes or something??? LMK!!!!

Todd

Shakka85

It wasn't in the computer so they made up a price and sold it to me for $2.99.

Y'know, I've never had a problem finding what I want (with some small exceptions!) but you know what really bothers me?

The fact that I'm not going to see any 3 3/4 Joes in stores anymore. Not RAH style, not JvC style... not nothin'! Sigma Six will probably be the death of the line, even though I'm kind of sort of in support of it - it's just obvious.

This is gonna be a sad Christmas, having to order my Joes on-line and not buy them in a TRU like the old days.

Tom

I do dislike the online store idea. It means we are "limited" on that stuff we buy. Also its possible we have to create many usernames just to get more of the same stuff. Plus I hate the idea of using paypal and credit cards to buy stuff that you could get at the stores.

I just BARELY saw parts of Wave 7 (finally saw Snake Eyes in person) and the Quickstrike just this week. And THAT was with searching literally dozens of stores in two different cities!

I still have yet to see Wave 6 in any way at all.

I seriously hope they offer the last 2 waves (and vehicles) online...

There are a bunch of figures I never saw. I have never seen Torch, Bazooka, Snake-Eyes w/ Timber, Boombstrike, ect. I did see one of the new Vipers but someone had . . and get this . . ripped it open and stole the Gung-Ho figure! Even though I didn't want the Gung-Ho I didn't buy it because I felt that I would be ripping myself off paying for 2 figures and only getting one.

I have seen very little of the comic packs, and only the viper gung-ho packs from wave 7 (i bought one, went back for the other later and it was gone) and no wave 6! NONE!

No vehicles in a long time too, a veyr long time as in a year.

It's not that joes don't sell, they always sell quick, but wal-mart REFUSES TO REORDER! k-mart does some but it always seem they restock with the same stuff, and are slower than online. I really haven't been in one for a few months to check for wave 7.

Orlando is Joe heavy. Wave 7 in abundance (except Viper/Gung-Ho...have yet to see it). HISS 4's, Desert Humvees, both Mechs, Sting Raider, Desert Tigerhawk, Quickstrikes (ice Sabres are rare), comic packs 4-5,8,21,24,49, I wsih I didn't already have the stuff. Wave 6 has never been seen by me in stores.