Little Help With Batman Tas

leonardo

So I'm watching the DVDs here at work (comic store) and this show is really kick ass. I used to watch it as a kid sure, but it was always too dark and intelligent for a kid to understand fully, that's why I appreciate it much more nowadays.

So I dunno I want a few figures but I'm afraid there's so many out there that I would end up going crazy. That's where your help comes in, can someone point out the best definitive figure versions of the following characters?

Batman

Robin

Joker

Riddler

Freeze

Or any other honorable mentions for other characters? I'm also thinking of picking up the JLU figures but I'm not sure since there's so many versions of Superman and Flash in the three packs I'd like to keep the amount of doubles to a minimum.

I've always been a fan and have misc. Batman figures here and there, but never have a had a nice collection of them and I'd like it to be the TAS as that's my favorite meidum for Batman.

I'd say go for the 4hm batman( zipline) , bruce, & they have a good robin too but I think there version is tim drake... I forget what one is in tas... The bad guys are a trickly lot cause they are allwas changing... IMO 4hm do a good job on them too... they have not done the riddler yet though...

I'm sure there are DCD versions of these as well that are decent... if you're looking for an more animated look try out the JLU figures though they suck for there price... & if you're not watching it... you should watch JL/ JLU as well...

& be sure to check out the superman tas series too, I think theres some batman/superman tas stuff as well

If you're talking about the best animated versions of the characters, then I'd say

Batman- The Batman figure that came with the Shadowcast Batplane. It's a repaint of Combat Belt Batman which was the original BTAS Batman. But this one has the black bat on the chest rather than the oval

Robin- For a BTAS Robin the one that comes in the Revenge of the Penguin 4 pack looks to be the nicest one. The colors are brighter than the original BTAS figure which was simply called "Robin" For a TNBA Robin, you can't go better than a Crime Solver Robin

Joker- The best BTAS style Joker is Machine Gun Joker with the hat and trenchcoat, but I prefer the TNBA Joker look and Mattel's TNBA Joker is the best

Riddler- Roto Chopper Riddler has the best coloring, but the original Riddler has the best accessories. For a TNBA look however, Rumble Ready Riddler is the best.

Mr Freeze- No Freze comes close to Insect Body Mr Freeze.

What does TNBA stand for?

And yeah I'm looking for the animated figures, I've picked up the 4Horsemen batman figures (besides bane and scarecrow) and they're pretty awesome but I want something based off of the show. So the best figures to get are the originals? Do they work well with the JLU figures? Is there a website that lists all the Batman animated figures (as well as other DC animated figures)?

Here is my list...BTW i have every animated toy figure from TAS to The Batman

Batman- tie between TNBA Detective Batman and Mattels animated batman that came with the Joker

Robin- Mattels Robin from the above mentioned 4 pack but the Crime Solver Robin is kick arse too

Batgirl- by far the one that came with the Rise of the Sin Tzu game

Nightwing- Mattels animated version rocks due to poseability but the look of the TNBA one is awesome

Joker- i am a fan of TNBA style Joker but i do admit i favor the trenchcoat version as well

Riddler- I never liked the TNBA style i like the suit and bowler hat i even added a cane for good looks

Two-Face- The one from the Arkham Asylm Escape 2 pack rocks for me

Ra's- From the Shadows Of Gotham 4 pack

Freeze- your right as well nothing can touch the Insect body Mr Freeze

Poision Ivy- i like the original, but i would like to see one with the green skin like in TNBA

Killer Croc- because they didnt make an updated version the original is all that looks good

Penguin- TAS Penguin is the only one i like with the felt trench coat

Phantasam- Original one

Scarecrow- Origninal TAS one because an updated TNBA style was never made

Here are my Heros

TASheros.jpg

Here are my Rouges

TASrouges.jpg

For the animated version the best should be the combat belt batman with the cool acceossory.

But it will cost u something to buy that.

can someone point out the best definitive figure versions of the following characters?

I don't see how ANYONE who has argued with me can come on this post and be TOTAL hypocrites about definitive versions...Don't lie to Leonardo now guys...You ALL think that Neon Batman is a definitive version next to Camoflage Batman...Ohh....The hypocrisy runs RAMPANT around TNI...

Leo, I wouldn't believe a WORD any of them say. They will argue with me that Neon Batman belongs in the Batman world and IS comic-accurate and now they are picking and choosing their Batmen figures...LIES!

I know I'll get flak for this but don't go there. You guys KNOW you defended Pink cookie baking Batman in the past. DON'T try covering your tracks now. I can ALWAYS pull up old threads to prove you said things... @smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

ok now that im done laughing...first off Matt you have always hated on the animated line because of the Bat-Variants...now i do have all the Batman Animated line toys i said so in my post...Leonardo asked for the best versions of these figs...have i once said that Neon Pink Batman was the best version nope....hence no hipprocracy here...i have defended the bat variants many times because of the playabilty for THE KIDS!!!! Now Matt look at my pics i submitted and do you see any neon pink bats in my display...they are in my collection but i only display the ones as you say "comic accuarate" figs...im not trying to start our war again because we have had months of peace...but seriously no matter how many times we had our discussions about this understand its a kids toy line nyuff said!