Minicons!

Littlebigman

I've been thinking of getting a few minicons. They're not that much money and kinda cool. Are there any really must have cool ones? Or any that have good articulation or anything? I saw roots that comes with vector prime and he/it looks cool. But are they any really cool ones? I saw noctruno bought a few this week that look awesome, but Id like to see what they look like transformed. Meh. Thanks once again.

LBM ;P

I like minicons even though most of them aren't the most articulated figures in the world. Some of the better ones from Armada are the ones who came with a regular figure. Basically whatever looks cool to you go out and get. Like you said, you can get them pretty cheap so you don't have a whole lot to lose.

Minicons!, Any reallllly cool ones?
In a word, NO!

Edit - This comment was uneccessary, please respect other peoples opinions - Mike

Anyway, Emergency team and Air military as said before rock, what's not to like about triple-changers?

Especially Firebot (the fire engine)

the street speed team are pretty neat.

I like the air military patrol team too, the ones that turn into weapons. they're really neat

I decided that I will get the Air Military team and the Emergency team. Now the thing is, no online stores have them. Anyone know where I can get them online that I havent looked? Thanks. :)

Minicons!, Any reallllly cool ones?
In a word, NO!

Edit - This comment was uneccessary, please respect other peoples opinions - Mike

I am trying to help. He asked a question and I have just as much of a right to answer it as you do. I personally don't think any of them are any good. Just because I don't share your view doesn't mean I'm being a "tool"...

What you meant to tell me was, "If you don't like them, don't post." But if everyone else was telling him dog crap tasted like chocolate, you'd want to tell him that you thought it tasted like Edit - Replacing letters in profane words trying to bypass the word filter is a big no no, please don't do it again or you'll be slapped with a warning - Mike He didn't ask which ones were the best, he asked if there were any good ones. My answer was fitting to the question based on my opinion.

Edit - I don't wanna see anymore comments like that one again as well - Mike

He didn't ask which ones were the best, he asked if there were any good ones.

Those 2 questions you're asking the same with diferent words.

Edit - This comment was completely uneccessary, please respect each other - Mike

Asking which ones are the best implies he already knows there are some good ones. He just wants to know which are better than others...

Asking if there are any good ones means for all he knows they are all crap. He wants to know if any are worth spending money on.

Two different meanings for two different questions...

He didn't ask which ones were the best, he asked if there were any good ones.

Those 2 questions you're asking the same with diferent words.

Edit - This comment was completely uneccessary, please respect each other - Mike

Asking which ones are the best implies he already knows there are some good ones. He just wants to know which are better than others...

Asking if there are any good ones means for all he knows they are all crap. He wants to know if any are worth spending money on.

Two different meanings for two different questions...

You really overanalize.. cant spell. But I knew there were some good ones, that's why I was wondering which ones, were good...

Thats why I dont like to post here; you give your opinion on something and somebody jumps to bash you. First of all, if you pay attention to the detail, Im not from US, therefore english is not my fist language, however you sent me to take 8th grade english classes.

This whole mincon debate is a matter of likes, you cant keep jumping on every forum saying: they suck, that sucks, these suck. Thats not promoting an intelligent debate.

Thats why I dont like to post here;  you give your opinion on something and somebody jumps to bash you.

Actually you jumped in the middle of something someone else started. I got bashed for giving my opinion and was in defense mode. I apologize for attacking you. ( though it was done in jest, hence the @smilepunch@ icon ) To be honest, I just assumed ( that always gets you in trouble ) you were the same person that bashed me the first time. Scrolling back up the thread, I now see it was Bluestreak.

Neither of us should've been bashed for our opinions. I am sorry for seemingly attacking you, but my point still stands. The wording changes the meaning of the question. English not being your first language, I can see how you would miss that. Though I had no way of knowing where you are from as your location just says "The Watchtower"....

As for the minicon debate, I still say they suck. Buy them if you want, but as another poster mentioned.. the G1 Micromasters were way better. Minicons would be ok for what they are if they were cheaper. At $6 a set, thats $2 per minicon. I'm sorry, but IMO they are just not worth $2 each.. 50 cents maybe, but not $2....

Aside from the ones already mentioned, I'd recommend the Night Attack Team (the Land Military team repaints) because the moulds are pretty cool - Bonecrusher has the best transformation of ANY minicon - and they look cool :D

Apart from those though, I'm not a huge fan of minicons - they're small and fall apart too much!

They fall apart easily? Is it easy to put them back together or what?

I've got a buncha minicons (which are probably going to ebay in the next few days, wanan get rid of em), but i agree with some of the others and recommend the emergency team and the street speed team. And of course minicon gestaults are cool, so Perceptor as well as the star saber and skyboom shield.